Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed (840 Views)

German Shephard Crossed With Local Breed For 10k I Stay In Benin City Edo State / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Local Breed Of Dog? / Crates For Puppies And Adolescent Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed by Codyt(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello dog breeders and owners in the house. I have a local dog who recently delivered 7 puppies...
They are a month and some days old. I wanna know the kind of food that should be given to them.
The last set of puppies died at 3 months all of a sudden.. 5 of them. They were given same meals as their mum. I don't know whether or not it had to do with their diet.

Please any suggestions or recommendations will be welcomed. smiley
Cc: fynestboi
Re: Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
well, it is so simple. You can train them with noodlss, beefs or cooked cat fish. buh noodles is easily affordable. no need to fret.
Re: Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed by BomboyOnline: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Were they up to date on their shots? Regardless of breed, all puppies need their shots.
Re: Best Foods For Puppies Of Local Breed by Codyt(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2015
BomboyOnline:
Were they up to date on their shots? Regardless of breed, all puppies need their shots.
Please elaborate on shots. I could take them to the vet. What's necessary?

(1) (Reply)

Dog Hair Braking Off Please Help(pics) / Shocking - They Are Roasting Big Python For Breakfast / Pedigree Male 2months Plus Imported slant gsd From Russia For Sale...(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.