Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Master's Admission At Unilag - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Master's Admission At Unilag (1766 Views)

Vacant For Academic, Non-academic Positions At Unilag-apply Here / I Abandoned Degree Programme At UNILAG For Shoe Making —bukky Nosirudeen / How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's Admission At Unilag by bamboke(f): 9:00am On May 12, 2009
Please can anyone who applied for the masters programme with Unilag, tell me how she/he went about it?

I have filled the online data and printed it out but can not seem to get the passport to come out right while printing.

Also, are we to send any stuff to the school, before the test or wait for an information from them?

What is the composition of the test?

Can I still change my course now and it wouldnt affect anything?

Please I hope to get a response to all my questions.

Thank you.
Re: Master's Admission At Unilag by kaydkay(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2009
@bamboke

U r not the only one experiencing that difficulty in printing. I put a call to them this afternoon,

the woman that picked the call said I might have to come over to the school of PS office to print it out. Am planning

to go there 2moro.

I think you can still change/edit ur profile cos I just did yesterday.
Re: Master's Admission At Unilag by makatunder: 4:02pm On May 13, 2009
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT(MEM).

HELLO ALL IF U INTEND DOING MEM IN UNILAG,
PASTQUESTIONS FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE AVAILABLE,
PLEASE CONTACT:

GOOD LUCK.
Re: Master's Admission At Unilag by ojive: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
Gud evening all,I need an advise from u guys.pls I graduated with a 3rd class and I want to do my mba in unilag is it possible and if it is pls how much is it.
Re: Master's Admission At Unilag by bibu: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
makatunder: ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT(MEM).

HELLO ALL IF U INTEND DOING MEM IN UNILAG,
PASTQUESTIONS FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE AVAILABLE,
PLEASE CONTACT:

GOOD LUCK.

I want to Know if d M.E.M is only available as a Part time. Course in Unilag?wld be glad if U̶̲̥̅̊ can ask my ans in d soonest.Fanks

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc Pensions / Nigerian Navy and Airforce Recruitment In Progress / Urgent Vacancy For Lawyer In A Law Firm In Lekki/ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.