Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. (820 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by fjjc(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please audience meaningful contribution as this bother someone close to me.
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by Cutehector(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
The gods
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by 4reala(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
You and ur bae, wen u ar done u tak it 2 dem. Dey wld look at it, if its convinience 4 them, dey wld let u knw if not, they wld giv u a reason. Then u work on dat reason to fix another date
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by overdrive(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Weeding
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by fjjc(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
sorry not mean weeding but wedding.
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by fjjc(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
overdrive:
Weeding

sorry not weeding but wedding.
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by miqos02(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
the families involved
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by patani(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2015
In Yoruba culture. It's the bride Family..i don't no about you own culture
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by JoyPaulLaw(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
None of the responses are right.... If na the groom get money pass..... He fix! If na the bride's parent/family get money pass..... They fix!
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by STENON(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
I came here to learn from the Elders.
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by PresVA: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
The ancestors will fix it grin grin

Question!
Re: Who Fix The Weeding Or The Introdution Date? The Bride Or The Groom Family. by VickyRotex(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Osogbo weed or Ijebu weed? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Your Housemaid Dont Know How To Use Your Gas Cooker( Photo) / My Mom And My Roommate. / What Do U Think About Bisi????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.