Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Oceanic Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test (3162 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2006
pls does any one know what kind of questions are asked in the oceanic bank test. also what kind of banking questions are asked.
thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by nairajoel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2006
My dear Oceanic test is cool. Its normally divided into 4 section of Maths, Business Economics, Comprehension and verbal reasoning. The maths is just the normal maths u know. At least its not like the Zenith and Ecobank i wrote. Prepare hard with the 2006 edition of GMAT and you are one leg in. Wish u all the best and hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by dwin: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2006
pls where is d oceanic bank test holding?
Thnx
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by cosby(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2006
abeg when is the oceanic bank test?
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by benuc: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2006
pls my dear friends, it sounds new. I have not recieved any invitation for the test. so pls how, where, and when is the oceanic test holding?
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by EgheKenny(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2006
[[/color]color=Black]
pls could anyone with an idea of when the test is holding contact me via e-mail on kennybishops@yahoo.com.thanks n God Bless.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by muchmoney: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2006
Niralanders, I applied but no invitation yet. Any hope of getting one soon?
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by izuu: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2006
Nairalanders, pls anyone with infortion on Oceanic bank test for those in the East should pls let us know. i applied and i am still expecting the test.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by loluuu(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2006
hello house, i got a mail inviting me for the test this afternoon but the date on the mail said thur, 1st january, 2007 which is both incorrect and not realistic. i have replied asking them for clarification as regards the date. the venue is suppossed to be Loyola College ibadan. iladvice any other person with same/similar issues to write to them. cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by kangaroo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2006
hi guys,
i got a mail from the bank and the one in ibadan is going to be taking place as is in their letter:
INVITATION FOR TEST
Further to your application to the Bank for employment, we hereby invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows:

DATE: Thursday 01st January 1970
TIME: 3.00 pm

VENUE:
Loyola College
Old Ife Road
Ibadan,
Oyo State

Please come with one passport photograph, a photocopy of your CV and your letter of invitation.

Yours faithfully,
For: OCEANIC BANK INTL PLC

EKPA OLORUNFEMI
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT
ESOHE ADETOLA
HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT

this is exactly what they said.When i replied they said this:

RE: INVITATION FOR TEST

The above subject matter refers.

Please note that the date is Saturday, October 21, 2006 and not Thursday, January 1, 1970 as communicated.

All other information remains valid.

Be guided accordingly.

Yours faithfully

for: OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC

AUGUSTINE UGORJI ESOHE ADETOLA

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT

PLEASE NOTE: The bank will not entertain any expense in the course of your honouring this invitation

i hope this will serve some purpose!!!
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by rosamosqy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2006
@kangaroo
Are you sirios @all? Wat is the meaning of all this?
Ok sori no vex, na me no c am well well. U 2 much!
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by muyismart(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hi nairalanders, actually i missed d oceanic bank test due to illness. i will like to know if i can be rescheduled 4 another time. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stanbicibtc & Etisalat Interview. / Standard Alliance Calling On Marketing Executives / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions PDF (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.