Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. (793 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
''...The motion for the payment of N5,000 monthly allowance was sponsored by Philip Aduda (PDP, FCT) but was greeted with shouts of “no, no” from mostly APC senators when he tried to explain it. Attempts by the Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, to second the motion were disrupted by the rowdiness. You may recall that the APC promised the payment of N5,000 monthly to unemployed youth as one of the cardinal points of its campaign. Also the Buhari Administration in June declared that there were ongoing plans to implement one of its striking campaign promises that it will pay N5000 each to the poorest Nigerians across the country...''

1 Like

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by otil1: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why should it be APC senators opposing the motion, not even with intelligible arguments on the floor of the senate but by shouting of no no.?

Speaks volume

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by simongonner: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
who be this?
Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Did Obj and Gej your brothers pay you idiiotic southerners such? Every money must be channelled towards rebuilding the north east now. cry me a river. Bloody wailers
Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Did Obj and Gej your brothers pay you idiiotic southerners such? Every money must be channelled towards rebuilding the north east now. cry me a river. Bloody wailers

Money from d south used to develop the north east that boko haram keep bombing daily

Odiro Adigide.

8 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Modigi: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please let's support Buhari. He knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2015
simongonner:
who be this?

I'm your father.

Asi m , na m bu nna gi.

2 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by missangela: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:

Even if you catch him fucking your sister?

3 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Modigi: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2015
missangela:

Even if you catch him fucking your sister?
As he fvck you or your sister before? If no then let's give him our supports.
Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Mogidi: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2015
You were all warned about APC, hate to say I told you so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by hinwazaka: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2015
God will punish every APC supporter and member for this deceit

3 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by truthonmission: 4:52am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
. Parasites, nonsence. Yet poverty and disease still remain your birth right.

2 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:

cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

i hope there's strict rules for cloning

this is Mogidi's parody

thanks cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by missangela: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:
As he fvck you or your sister before? If no then let's give him our supports.

Did Apc ever give Jonathan support?

2 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2015
@OP,
I am sure some of us tried our bet to warn you people.
It is on good record that we did.

By the time Buhari and his gang will finish with Nigeria, Nigerians will be finished.

2 Likes

Re: How Cramjones, Ngeneukwu And Co. Mislead Us. by Alawe(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
yes, it shouldn't be implemented because you economically useless illiterate parasitic monkies and baboons will still be the most beneficiaries. The worst is, even if it's given u will not know what to use it for. Forest man.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ken Saro-wiwa Memorial Art Bus Denied Entry To Nigeria / Father Mbaka Says Biafra Protests Are Evil / BIAFRA Another Fictatious Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.