Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please Help I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help I Need A Job (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Job by ekesimo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good day all.
It is with BELIEVE that I write this,

I am among the last batch C that passed out from Nysc. Studied Education in Political science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I also have professional certificate in project Management and from the Nigerian Institute of Management. After my Pop, things have not been the same. Things just went from bad to worse instantaneously. Being the first son, responsibilities was and is being shouldered on me. I have tried looking for work and even setting up a small scale business with the allawee that I saved but that doesn't seem to be working because expenses is far higher than income. Someone might say that am too fast or I am rushing things but the fact is that naturally am not a lazy person and does not buy into the idea of sitting down and waiting for it to drop.

There has been testimonies of people finding jobs on Nairaland and I want to be among those with such testimonials. That is why I am soliciting for help from you my fellow nairalanders to help me out. I am loyal, hardworking, diligent, humble, Resourceful and Result-oriented.

Our people say that "what a person does for his fellow being is...... Pls hold this thing for me". Thanks for your time, I am grateful.

Uzomaekene2014@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

RF / Installation Rigger @ Abuja- Full Time Employment / Job: Eperienced Club Manager/promoter / Need A Fashion Writer On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.