Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? (857 Views)

Why Do Most Man Utd Fans Support Real Madrid After Their Club? / Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by PERVERT9: 10:48am On May 12, 2009
Now that chelsea lost out to barca or robbed as being speculated, i wonda which club chelsea fans would support come may 27 when their arch rivals MANCHESTER UNITED would meet their number one enemies barca? grin TALK ABOUT THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA cry

M       A         N      C    H     E      S    T     E     R          R         U        L      E        S tongue
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by harryx50: 11:01am On May 12, 2009
My enemies enemy is my number one friend, i want man U go carry the cup as chelsea was cheated right on ther land at stamford bridge, but it,s not a do or die affair, it's the passion for the game, u could see as John Terry went to to the dressing room and shook all barca playas, that' s a role of a true captain,  Man U fans,  a beg give me Fergie numba to call am to make sure he do anything he can to revenge for his cheated premier league fellows by winning the cup in ROME,  I give it to Man U,
BLUE RUNS IN MY VEINS,
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by Ibime(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2009
Barca will be gunned down. They dont deserve to be in the final, hence Im supporting Man Utd.
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by FBS: 11:49am On May 12, 2009
Let the better team win.
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by ogazi007(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2009
@fbs!
you are a true sportsman.
i think we have the supports of all gunners, lol
barca for life
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by FBS: 1:37pm On May 12, 2009
ogazi007:

@fbs!
you are a true sportsman.
i think we have the supports of all gunners, lol
barca for life
lol grin
well, football is a sport and should remain that way. That Chelsea lost out to dubious ref wink dont mean, football is shait.
Let the better team win. cool
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2009
Ibime ,

SOUR GRAPES!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Who deserves to be in the final?

The club whose players were falling all over the pitch?

The club whose players dont have enough energy to score goals but have to chase referee all over

The club who couldnt win against 10 men at home

The club whose fans send death threats to ref?

The club with a hypocritical manager?

Did you see how Villareal came out to play Barca and got a 3-3 draw at Nou?

on May 27 VISCA EL BARCA with love from Allianz Arena
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by switch47(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Ibime ,

SOUR GRAPES!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Who deserves to be in the final?

The club whose players were falling all over the pitch?

The club whose players dont have enough energy to score goals but have to chase referee all over

The club who couldnt win against 10 men at home

The club whose fans send death threats to ref?

The club with a hypocritical manager?

Did you see how Villareal came out to play Barca and got a 3-3 draw at Nou?

on May 27 VISCA EL BARCA with love from Allianz Arena
grin grin DayoKanu for President!! grin grin

@FBS
You Try!!

@Topic.

Let the better team win. But if barcelona to win the cup for HENRY It will be nice o. BARCELONA jo. grin
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by mukina2: 3:17pm On May 12, 2009
I knew Switch will come in here grin grin grin
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by switch47(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2009
mukina2:

I knew Switch will come in here grin grin grin
how did you know? telepathy?? grin grin i thougth it was only bluediva that was one of the ladies macbeth consulted-----am begining to suspect you o grin

Barcelona should win 4 henry sake jare cool
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by mukina2: 3:51pm On May 12, 2009
switch47:

how did you know? telepathy??  grin grin  i thougth it was only bluediva that was one of the ladies macbeth consulted-----am begining to suspect you o grin

Barcelona should win 4 Yaya's sake jare cool

Now thats more like it cool
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 12, 2009
undecided undecided undecided

One thing for sure is,
I'd enjoy the match without tension.
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by harryx50: 5:01pm On May 12, 2009
@ dayokanu,
do u watch supersports regularly? if you are really current, in a news,
1.abidal admitted that he pulled drogba,
2.pique admitted that he handled the ball
3. Look for the tape and pause where malouda was pulled in box 18and
4. where lost Eto'o guided ball with his arm in the last minute,
5.It's senseless to compare same clubs from same league to clubs outside, (CHELSEA no be VILLAREAL).
You mentioned playas following ref, yes, imagine yourself been cheated that much, Imagine WAYNE ROONEY being cheated this way, the ref would have been hospitalised by now !!
I keep wondering, even if refree was bias, where were his assistants,, you and i dont get paid for being fans, but let's be realisitic with these 4 fouls not even one was awarded, shame on UEFA.
Blues !!!
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by switch47(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2009
harryx50:

@ dayokanu,
do u watch supersports regularly? if you are really current, in a news,
1.abidal admitted that he pulled drogba,
2.pique admitted that he handled the ball
3. Look for the tape and pause where malouda was pulled in box 18and
4. where lost Eto'o guided ball with his arm in the last minute,
5.It's senseless to compare same clubs from same league to clubs outside, (CHELSEA no be VILLAREAL).
You mentioned playas following ref, yes, imagine yourself been cheated that much, Imagine WAYNE ROONEY being cheated this way, the ref would have been hospitalised by now !!
I keep wondering, even if refree was bias, where were his assistants,, you and i dont get paid for being fans, but let's be realisitic with these 4 fouls not even one was awarded, shame on UEFA.
Blues !!!

Same CHELSEA FAN  Who started that wonder thread that has to be quickly locked tongue  What a wonder way to Respond to this PRESENT thread by a chelsea fan   OFFTOPIC  For your information BARCELONA is appealing against Abidals Red card!anyway why waste my time- you are a chelsea fan-  complaints  runs in the blood. It is not like UEFA will quickly call off the united game or order a replay with Barca. Up shelsi grin you can arrange a rematch between chelsea and Barcelona on Playstation YOUR BEST BET to qualify for this year final!! grin
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by ogazi007(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2009
Oga switch,u dey vex o!tnx for the support.u really dealt with chelsea fans, lol
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by harryx50: 12:43pm On May 13, 2009
@ dayokanu
Hey mate, it's not a do or die affair ok? just a passion for the game, it's a game and someone had to leave but i keep saying that chelsea tried on their side, imagine a nominated world best (MESSI) that couldn't see the chelsea net for 180 mins, With all the Messi, Henry, and Eto'o of the world, I was expecting a 10-0 aggregate, but 1-1, pls give it up for shepe fc as they faced barca like they took real shepe, and am a bit happy that i will watch the final without tension cos am too young for hypertension, so who do u support that day dayokanu? Holla!!!!
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by dayokanu(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2009
Does passion for the game include sending death threats to referees?

Does passion for the game include chasing ref all over the pitch?

ON May 27, Its VISCA EL BARCA. !!!!!!!!
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by harryx50: 2:42pm On May 13, 2009
It's all good dayokanu, chelsea is out at least on may 27, i will be able to drink and eat with clear throat and sleep well because the last pain pains most, i wish the best team wins like they say, at least these are two teams on top of their leagues, and world nominated players facing each other let them show their abilities for us, Infact I can't wait bro, may God spare our lives.  Holla !!!
Re: Which Club Would Chelsea Fans Support Come May 27? by naso2(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2009
I support Man U at least let UEFA/platini know that this is the time for English teams even if he doesnt like it.

There is no point contending with those that felt the ref was the best when chelsea played Barca. My prayer is that one day your team will have a ref like that in a very crucial match and he will display same performance.AMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEN

(1) (Reply)

Bendtner And Denilson Signs A New Long-term Contract / Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd Await Champions League Draw, Predict Your Draws Here / Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.