Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office (714 Views)

Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab / Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by kayo80(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Nigerian reggae music legend, has been in the news a lot of late, after making great progress from his time at rehab earlier this year. This is a picture of Soni Irabor and Majek Fashek at Inspiration FM radio office in Lagos, where Fashek went for an interview on Soni Irabor Live.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2015/11/pic-sonni-irabor-and-majek-fashek.html

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by ibrams(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2015
just chilling.....
like this his song.... send down the rain....
a legend guitarist and song-writer.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by sirgunners(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy so nice

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by Chanchit: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Mehn! I listened to lots of Majeks records today,some that I've never heard and many I've not heard in a while, they played it non stop on radio continental. Majek is in a class of his own, I just went on downloading spree.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by Qaisar1: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2015
I love his songs (his old songs)

How drugs can change things...
Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by kayo80(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Chanchit:
Mehn! I listened to lots of Majeks records today, they played it non stop on radio continental. Majek is in a class of his own, I just went on downloading spree.

True men! He definitely is in a class of his own. For me, it is Bob Marley, Majek Fashek, and then Lucky Dube (R.I.P).

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by pyyxxaro: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Devil be won use Uncle Majek before

But naa GODWIN

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by miqos02(m): 5:37am On Nov 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by youngberry001(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2015
oga fashek hope unah don pardon weed be dat ooh

if u match am again nah died tinx ooh i dey yan true
Re: Picture Of Soni Irabor And Majek Fashek At Inspiration FM Office by Afrok(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Weed is a Destiny changer embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Kardashian Kids Are Throwing Mom Kris Jenner A $2 Million 60th Birthday Bash / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday / Watch Video - 2face Visits Kaduna State Govenor, Gets Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.