Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. (981 Views)

I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by tamonokare: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2015
As we all know, Nigeria has many problems. These include:

Corruption
terrorism/ insecurity
Unemployment
Education
Electricity
Infrastructure,
Healthcare
Housing
Etc

From his performance so far, do you still have faith in him that he's Nigeria's messiah, do you still believe he's the answer to our prayers? do you still believe he can fulfill his promises? if yes , tell us the particular problem you think he can solve before the expiration of his tenure?
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Okanokan(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2015
At the moment and with the pace he is moving, i doubt if he will make an impact in any of the sectors you mentioned. However, i wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Beesluv: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Wailing

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by richeso: 3:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Beesluv:
Wailing

chai..who i wan blame.. you or your mum ?
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by M4gunners: 3:28am On Nov 05, 2015
For me if at all he will, it has to be Electricity. As we know how hard it is to have steady light in Nigeria will not be easy for now. But i think he can improve it . For the remaining ones,we can just forget it.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by mikolo80: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2015
tamonokare:
As we all know, Nigeria has many problems. These include:

Corruption
terrorism/ insecurity
Unemployment
Education
Electricity
Infrastructure,
Healthcare
Housing
Etc

From his performance so far, do you still have faith in him that he's Nigeria's messiah, do you still believe he's the answer to our prayers? do you still believe he can fulfill his promises? if yes , tell us the particular problem you think he can solve before the expiration of his tenure?
personally i want agric and power /manufacturing
but Just removing pdp is a win for me
and I believe a man that took down a cult, built two refineries, kidnapped a corrupt minister from a world power ,delivered during ptf days and nominated the nafdac Amazon akunyiĺi Will pleasantly surprise you all
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by multikolour(m): 4:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Non of the above, because nothing good comes out of a scammer.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Bollove: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2015
electricity !!!
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by IlekeHD: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Regionalism
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Quietly going home to Daura and leaving leadership for true leaders will be the greatest gift Pa Buhari will give to Nigerians.

You don't fight corruption by shouting and barking like a rabid dog but by instituting systems that kill it.undecided
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Henrypraise: 5:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Let him giv us pictures n speech, Dats d only tin he can provide. Pictures, pictures n more pictures.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by RockMaxi: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2015
SirJeffry:
Quietly going home to Daura and leaving leadership for true leaders will be the greatest gift Pa Buhari will give to Nigerians.

You don't fight corruption by shouting and barking like a rabid dog but by instituting systems that kill kills it.undecided

We need to stop deceiving ourselves about this "institution and system " of a thing. Systems and institution don't run on their own, they need people to run it.
Take nigerians to london and bring the britons to nigeria, you will then understand that our values and orientations are very poor.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Bugatie(m): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2015
He should just quit blaming previous administration for his inefficiency!
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by buskie13(m): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2015
His body odour will solve all de problems grin
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by juman(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Solve?
Instead what is necessary is moving the country forward, taking a huge step forward.

Every sectors are important.

Sourcing for fund to finance the programmes is a big challenge the government should overcome.
Government should take bold step and get the money needed from anywhere and everywhere.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by fistonati(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Simply by
removing d immunity clause
Pay politicians minimum wage
And have a lenghty jail term for thieves and corrupts

And do away with America so as to be a strong nation
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by lmm4real: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Jobs
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Beesluv: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2015
richeso:

chai..who i wan blame.. you or your mum ?
Your dad
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Hausa Fulani almajiris cannot do anything good .
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by Junior66(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2015
mikolo80:
personally i want agric and power /manufacturing
but Just removing pdp is a win for me
and I believe a man that took down a cult, built two refineries, kidnapped a corrupt minister from a world power ,delivered during ptf days and nominated the nafdac Amazon akunyiĺi Will pleasantly surprise you all
with your "Lai Mohammed skills" eh, you fit repackage GEJ in 2019 and Nigerians will call him "change" and gladly vote for him. Keep it up bro.
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by mikolo80: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Junior66:
with your "Lai Mohammed skills" eh, you fit repackage GEJ in 2019 and Nigerians will call him "change" and gladly vote for him. Keep it up bro.
which one is a lie there.
nobody can repackage Jonathan.nobody
Re: Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. by PRYCE(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
NONE

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Breaking The Law? / The Problem Of Nigeria Is The People, Not The leaders..... / Amaechi A Lesson For Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.