Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (50786 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Janet Museveni Visits Aisha Buhari (Photos) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Abacha is no kworrupt!
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2015
well why am i not surprised. this shit happens everywhere.
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by utorrent(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Change doesn't call for hate. It just means, things are supposed to be done differently. #Selah
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by harsysky(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
RockMaxi:

They bank rolled him.
SMH for other regions of this country that keeps persecuting their own in the public, the northerners are teaching you a hard lesson.

I'm not tribalistic and can never be, but I think you're right.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by jaymichael(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2015
No be this "winsh" Gumsu Abacha dey yarn anyhow before election?
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2015
dustmalik:
So, were they supposed to be sent away? After all, GEJ, who is known to be corrupt, still visits Aso villa.
are u 5tupid for a living?
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by saintkel(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Sani abacha is not corrupt, he is a de-tribalistic Nigerian...... Goodluck is d worst politician in Nigeria's history...... Who is fooling who in dis country?
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by LastProphet: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Anyway I dont expect Buhari's family to be happy been see with criminals like the Abachas, am actually disappointed especially to be seen with a senseless member of the Abacha family like Gumsu
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by PEREP: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
kaffy4tope:
I'm a Buhari fan...but this is way too bad for our democracy.

Wailing wailers go come bash this thread soon na...this baba dey fall hand jawe undecided

Guy, the kids have no choice of who their parents will be and cannot hold them down on that basis.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by abiambo(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Gumsu abacha is a normal woman married to a Cameroon billionaire ... there is nothing wrong if she has friends in thesame aristocratic class with her. Their fathers weren't particularly enemies rather they were pals that benefited from each others exploit of Nigeria( NB buhari was appointed chairman of PTF by sani Abacha... abacha lead the coup dat oursted the democratically elected govt of shagari) so u c? "[/b]Don't disturb urself with the girls but be bothered about their fathers" - jerry gana 2004
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by abbasabiyal: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
yes
[quote author=imhotep post=39693324][/quote]
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by 49cents(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
20pounds:
I pity gullible Nigerians that keep defending these politicians without being paid. They only care about themselves.

With what happened in the 2015 elections, Nigeria has been finally handed over to the politicians to decide who becomes what, how and when.

GEJ came in as a product of the masses revolt against the elites. They allowed it but ensured that he failed, to make us see 'our folly'. They gathered together(irrespective of party differences) to select Buhari, who has a semblance of the GEJ quality of 'ordinary man' to assuage us. After Buhari, they'll gather again, either in APC or PDP to select another candidate and market him as the Messiah. The masses will fall for the trick and it continues like that.

Today, the keyword is Change and Anti-corruption. Even Amaechi and Akpabio mouths that word! Tomorrow it might' eldorado'.

a very intelligent post

they will ensure buhari fail by the usual praise singing tactics and when they are done with him, they will install one of their own who will guarantee their safety

GEJ was installed by obasanjo and ACN Tinubu, to shield themselves CPC from Buhari; Tinuba and APC AND Obasanjo installs an APC Buhari to sheid themselves from buhari while also enjoying passes to the Villa

Ploitivians are way smarter than the people and thats why they always win

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by banio: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2015
PMB where is 2016 budget. Pls tell these visitors to come after you have submitted the 2016 budget. We need employment not stagnation and sack
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by basty: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2015
I wonder how Nigerian poor think? should Buhari family create enmity with everybody because PMB is fighting corruption?

I thank God I am not poor.
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by ephi123(f): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Gumsu Abacha = Daughter of a big time thief and evil man
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by signz: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
NSNA:
Maybe the World bank knew who they would be returning the looted funds to hence why it suddenly became to Huge to handle

Am not sure people understood what you wrote here. If they did ur likes should've shot up to +100 wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari is a demon

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
This is Crazy...........

I hate corruption but I love corrupt people.....BUHARI
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by bjdon: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
RockMaxi:

They bank rolled him.
SMH for other regions of this country that keeps persecuting their own in the public, the northerners are teaching you a hard lesson.
My brother all the money used to educate you was not in vain!! I really laugh at us in the south the way we fight ourselves. We attack Ibori, Alams, Amachi, Fashola, Tinubu etc yes these guys have done corrupt things, but do you EVER see the northerners attacking their own the way we do? Are any of the southern governors/Politicians richer than T Y Danjuma?.

The way Buhari always talks, you would think all Nigeria's problems starred on May 29th 1999. He conveniently forgets everything that happened under is brother Northern rulers, like Abacha, Babangida and Abusalem.

This is why some of us were saying that as bad as GEJ was we would rather have an incompetent, corrupt southerner as President than any Northerner, but of course the Twitter and Facebook generation of ignorant youths thought they knew better. Slowly their eyes will be opened to the realities of Northern domination

10 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by cdz: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2015
There's a lot of excitement about political photographs these days and I wonder why. Rather than mourn and indulge in private, ineffective lamentation why don't we just arrest these people already. Let me guess...that'll amount to a violation of the principle of freedom of association, right?

But suppose we were to sue them for this, what would the charge be? Unlawful association, illegal assembly, public nuisance, indecent exposure, what?

There is a saying that a dog that'll bite doesn't bare its fangs. If we agree that the people we're dealing with are not 5tupid, why would they so cheaply betray their intent to loot through photographs of this sort? I see no issue here. We must stay focused and pay attention to the things that matter.

The president and his family may associate with whoever they please just like the rest of us. But the day they default on a relevant point, we will be here to do them service by pointing it out and demanding redress through legitimate means.
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

bring proof that he's corrupt or shatap your buccal cavity there
Hopless nonentity

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, ishilove please check this guy out.
He keeps insulting people on all threads.

Cc Subway101, MrMbaM.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, ishilove please check this guy out.
He keeps insulting people on all threads.

Cc Subway101, MrMbaM.
[/s]

if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread just Sharap and head over to ethnic section where you belong
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by j1mmy: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
hausa/fulani are back to wreck havoc on Nigeria...
thanks to stupid southern Nigerians voting for Buhari thinking he is their messiah
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[b][/b]
if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread just Sharap and head over to ethnic section where you belong

Reported.
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Reported.
[/s]

Rubbish

shameless troll
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by flokii: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
what's my own...
I'm sha happy Jonathan lost... if Baba like he sell Nigeria.. wat's my own...
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by flokii: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
what's my own...

I'm sha happy Jonathan lost... if Baba like he should sell Nigeria..
na dem sabi..
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2015
[size=28pt]To all the idiotic hypocrites whining here, what would our Lord Jesus Christ do?
Hug her or snub her?
If she had visited me, I would have given her more than hugs and kisses. A baby would have been born nine months later. grin[/size]
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Ugly faces like the dullard!
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Billygee2u: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
kaffy4tope:
I'm a Buhari fan...but this is way too bad for our democracy.

Wailing wailers go come bash this thread soon na...this baba dey fall hand jawe undecided
nothing to hide,
Buhari is like ostrich, trying to hide his real self while every thing that soround him is well seen by onlookers.
every angle you look at Buhari,you will only see corruption.
Buhari ,by your friends and sponsorers we know you are corrupt,stop pretending and stop deceiving gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.