Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339329 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by RilAzure: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
hiroz:
but did you try to login again with the link they sent you....because when I had network issue I just logged in again and continued from where I stopped

I did. I completed the test over 2 hrs ago but haven't received any mail so far.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
slizylindy:
Please is it compulsory to upload a transcript?
no.there wasn't any compulsory request for transcript...but there is a section where you can upload your credentials..I uploaded my bsc,nysc and waec certificate.. if you have a transcript you can upload too if you think it is important
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
RilAzure:

I did. I completed the test over 2 hrs ago but haven't received any mail so far.
I did mine at nite and got a reply within 30 mins.just give them time..best of luck
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
please for those of you using your phones don't make use of opera mini either for application or the test...there are many pages opera can't open and you will get stuck.even opera will not open some pages and you will think the problem is from the shell server when in fact it is the opera browser that doesn't have the power to open such pages and run it smoothly....use dolphin browser,ucweb or Google chrome or other heavy phone browsers...opera is useless here.take note so you don't waste your time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by engrrichie92(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
makkosky:
Just received mail for the second online test.... Tomorrow will be good news I pray
what is the competency test like?
can you give me tips please...I have the link already but I want to have an idea of how to about it and answers they expect from me...reply asap please..thanks
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Actually finished the numeric test, just be calm, if you can interpret the question, you should be able to do fine.
Have a calculator, but also be able to do some quick approximations in your head

Got a mail 10 mins later indicating my successful completion of the online assessment

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adehorze(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
About to take d 1st test all is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by RilAzure: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
hiroz:
I did mine at nite and got a reply within 30 mins.just give them time..best of luck

Thanx.. I've completed the second test..I'm waiting for their response.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by adedee14: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls when applying i wasn't able to upload my Bsc certificate... hope that will not affect in later proceedings
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by njinah(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
what is the competency test like? can you give me tips please...I have the link already but I want to have an idea of how to go about it and answers they expect from me.......reply pls
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shinelle:

Try not to come up as an Independent individual all the time.. Pick options that show ure a team player, a leader but one that knows when to draw the line on delegating responsibilities. Better luck next time too..
thanks....dt shud be it...i was only being honest.
must everyone be a team player?..isnt there space for the independent critical thinker? there should be a spot for every individual
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ess145: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
chayomastic:
must everyone be a team player?..isnt there space for the independent critical thinker? there should be a spot for every individual

All organisations operate under the principle that u can achieve more as a team than an individual

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by makkosky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Too bad I got it wrong In my second test..... God, pls make me have great opportunity than this...

Thank you lord

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
recieved the second line for the task...my maths is rusty ,i want to brush up my geometry first then take the test on monday...God help me....please for those that have done the second test ...hope its nt hard...what should we expect?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by makkosky(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
engrrichie92:

what is the competency test like?
can you give me tips please...I have the link already but I want to have an idea of how to about it and answers they expect from me...reply asap please..thanks
It is just personality test with ordinary personality and team work question
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
recieved the second line for the task...my maths is rusty ,i want to brush up my geometry first then take the test on monday...God help me....please for those that have done the second test ...hope its nt hard...what should we expect?

geometry for shell. how na grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
MacMaster01:

my broda...i no understand o...wetin make i read naw..help me...i humble

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Mckayzee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Click LIKE if you finished the numeric test, and SHARE if you didn't..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
my broda...i no understand o...wetin make i read naw..help me...i humble
no need to stress yourself. It's all charts and figures
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by babyfaceafrica: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
MacMaster01:

see as u dey laugh me...dia is God o
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Samguine: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

Sholay, you sef wan work for Shell. You actually don't need Geometry. Just study you pie, bar charts. All the best bro
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Samguine: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just completed the second test. Hoping for the best.

The most important thing you need to do for the test ....JUST CALM DOWN. The questions are not difficult, only that time isn't enough. I doff my hat for Yorex2011 that said he completed it. As the time clocked 30 seconds left, I started to choose random answers for the rest cheesy

I have done my best, so help me God smiley

MODIFIED
I just received a mail from them. In short, I was told to chill for the outcome of test. Dunno when that will be.

All the best to other applicants.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by babyfaceafrica: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Samguine:

Sholay, you sef wan work for Shell. You actually don't need Geometry. Just study you pie, bar charts. All the best bro
lolzzzzzz...u get mouth padi mi.......will do that on monday
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by styca(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello House,
I'm thrilled to see everyone been helpful. That's the way to go. Congrats to those that have completed the two tests.
I will resume the application later in the day.
Success to all of us!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Shinelle(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
chayomastic:

Yeah that's why I said " all the time"... there has to be a balance btw independence and togetherness...
plus every company has its Core Values...
They Value Relationship , which connotes team work too..
Wish u the best ahead

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Harmvirus(f): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello, you all have been helpful. I've applied...about to do the tests
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Victosin09(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Samguine:
Just completed the second test. Hoping for the best.

The most important thing you need to do for the test ....JUST CALM DOWN. The questions are not difficult, only that time isn't enough. I doff my hat for Yorex2011 that said he completed it. As the time clocked 30 seconds left, I started to choose random answers for the rest cheesy

I have done my best, so help me God smiley

MODIFIED
I just received a mail from them. In short, I was told to chill for the outcome of test. Dunno when that will be.

All the best to other applicants.
What's the duration of the test Please?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations on finishing. Quick question please: does the mail that we receive after the test indicate that we passed? Or is it the "outcome" that the mail specified that will let us know whether or not we passed. Thanks
yorex2011:
Actually
finished the numeric test, just be calm, if you can interpret the question, you should be able to do fine.
Have a calculator, but also be able to do some quick approximations in your head

Got a mail 10 mins later indicating my successful completion of the online assessment
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Samguine: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Victosin09:
What's the duration of the test Please?

The first segment about 20 minutes. The second strictly 18 minutes. Let's just say 40 minutes in all.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
kvng:
Congratulations on finishing. Quick question please: does the mail that we receive after the test indicate that we passed? Or is it the "outcome" that the mail specified that will let us know whether or not we passed. Thanks

You'll receive a mail surely, its content would tell you if you passed

You'll get a link to the second test if you're successful with the first, else a regret mail saying you should wait for 12 months befire applying again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by SSpeter(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
yorex2011:
Actually finished the numeric test, just be calm, if you can interpret the question, you should be able to do fine.

Yorex how far, I hear say u finish before time? You na badddest guy...lol...this guy head dey hoitteee...baba nepa no bring light make me sef hustle. For d competency I hear say na red eye them dey use answer am because no ryt or wrong answer kwo?.....na to arrange one Mc dowells for night be dat......ur head dey there...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.