Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339353 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by poshrenedonnie: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Andytoc:
The 3rd SRD for the year was postponed due to Rivers Rerun Electoon

3rd or 2nd
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Andytoc(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2016
2nd one was conducted last 2 wks. The 3rd was to be held last wk.
poshrenedonnie:

3rd or 2nd
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungreezy: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Application still under review. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by oluwatansho(m): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2016
pls can someone confirm the authenticity of this mail, just received it

Congratulations ! We are impressed by your education qualification and we are confident of your potential to be beneficial for Shell Houston, USA. It is our pleasure to invite you to attend 2 years International Graduate Training Program, Shell USA. Take the following steps now, If you accept the offer. 1. Login to shell website with the details below to create your new application account. If you created account in the past, just change the password Print attached PDF copy of Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form). 3. Fill the employee section of the I-9 form and send saved or scanned copy of the I-9 form with scan copy of your degree certificate through this email. Then we will ask you to register for WES verification later ( Each applicants will pay the WES verification fee) http://www.wes.org/ employers/ 4. We have limited space for numerous qualified graduates, so accept our offer that you will attend the training this Summer/Fall 2016, so that we can start your H-3 VISA processing immediately. Shell we process International Passport for all applicants through our local shell office in Nigeria. So you don’t need to bother yourself, if you don’t have one. Those that have international passport can send scanned data page of their international passport. Thanks HR Office Shell Houston, Texas 1000 Main, 12th Floor Houston, TX 77002

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by dennisMOD(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2016
oluwatansho:

Congratulations ! We are impressed by your education
qualification and we are confident of your potential to be
beneficial for Shell Houston, USA. It is our pleasure to
invite you to attend 2 years International Graduate
Training Program, Shell USA.
Take the following steps now, If you accept the offer.
1. Login to shell website with the details below to create
your new application account. If you created account in
the past, just change the password
Print attached PDF copy of Employment Eligibility
Verification (I-9 Form).
3. Fill the employee section of the I-9 form and send saved
or scanned copy of the I-9 form with scan copy of your
degree certificate through this email. Then we will ask you
to register for WES verification later ( Each applicants will
pay the WES verification fee) http://www.wes.org/
employers/
4. We have limited space for numerous qualified
graduates, so accept our offer that you will attend the
training this Summer/Fall 2016, so that we can start your
H-3 VISA processing immediately.
Shell we process International Passport for all applicants
through our local shell office in Nigeria. So you don’t need
to bother yourself, if you don’t have one. Those that have
international passport can send scanned data page of
their international passport.
Thanks
HR Office
Shell Houston, Texas
1000 Main, 12th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
I received this mail too
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2016
"applicants will pay the WES verification fee"....loool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Flowbestie: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
I just uploaded my updated CV on SHELL's website. Initially I was afraid thinking I could be penalized for doing so. But it went well and application is still showing under review. Experienced SRD guys kindly assist us with relevant info please...............................
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Flowbestie:
I just uploaded my updated CV on SHELL's website. Initially I was afraid thinking I could be penalized for doing so. But it went well and application is still showing under review. Experienced SRD guys kindly assist us with relevant info please...............................

your updated CV is not relevant for now because the CV they will use in assessing you is the one you applied with. this current CV will be relevant if you use it in future openings.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kookny(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
joewiz:

your updated CV is not relevant for now because the CV they will use in assessing you is the one you applied with. this current CV will be relevant if you use it in future openings.

Haba!

Is this information verified pls?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DivineKayy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
joewiz:

I disagree

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Region(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Zionplace:
I agree, I did updated my CV last Dec. and experienced exactly what joewiz stated.....check uploaded pictures

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by 19bobby90: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2016
pls i deleted my cv submitted on this application, put a new one and set it at default, it is nowshowing me my cv has not been submitted to any application. hav i f""kd up?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Moyarh(m): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2016
19bobby90:
pls i deleted my cv submitted on this application, put a new one and set it at default, it is nowshowing me my cv has not been submitted to any application. hav i f""kd up?

Lol. It appears so cheesy
Mail them and let them know. It may be rectifiable.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by aegis86: 2:56am On Mar 30, 2016
oluwatansho:

Congratulations ! We are impressed by your education
qualification and we are confident of your potential to be
beneficial for Shell Houston, USA. It is our pleasure to
invite you to attend 2 years International Graduate
Training Program, Shell USA.
Take the following steps now, If you accept the offer.
1. Login to shell website with the details below to create
your new application account. If you created account in
the past, just change the password
Print attached PDF copy of Employment Eligibility
Verification (I-9 Form).
3. Fill the employee section of the I-9 form and send saved
or scanned copy of the I-9 form with scan copy of your
degree certificate through this email. Then we will ask you
to register for WES verification later ( Each applicants will
pay the WES verification fee) http://www.wes.org/
employers/
4. We have limited space for numerous qualified
graduates, so accept our offer that you will attend the
training this Summer/Fall 2016, so that we can start your
H-3 VISA processing immediately.
Shell we process International Passport for all applicants
through our local shell office in Nigeria. So you don’t need
to bother yourself, if you don’t have one. Those that have
international passport can send scanned data page of
their international passport.
Thanks
HR Office
Shell Houston, Texas
1000 Main, 12th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
This is pure scam from the pit of hell.....Guys stop posting your email addresses on this forum,this forum is a public one and can be seen by anyone,be careful guys!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungreezy: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Has anyone who applied for a commercial role been contacted or scheduled for interview? Let's know please
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chisomna(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
yungreezy:
Has anyone who applied for a commercial role been contacted or scheduled for interview? Let's know please

I know a close friend who applied for a commercial role and was sent a regret mail last Saturday.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
No regret No Success.....This waiting is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ashmark:
No regret No Success.....This waiting is serious

More like debilitating... sad

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2016
#TeamNextWeek kiss#TeamNextWeek

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2016
dazzle101:

More like debilitating... sad
That is why someone needs to get him/herself engaged with Something...
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jaybros: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2016
ayodiamond:
#TeamNextWeek kiss#TeamNextWeek

Did you get a phone call interview or just the SRD mail
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Darlx(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
These shell guys silent o'er here ooo. No regret mail, no success mail either. "application under review" since last year!!! Abeg someone please send me the email of their HR, make i ask wetin dey apun! At least, make them let pulson know where e dey na. See people going for SRD and men never even get status email talk-less of phone interview. Someone please send me Shell Nigeria HR email. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Darlx:
These shell guys silent o'er here ooo. No regret mail, no success mail either. "application under review" since last year!!! Abeg someone please send me the email of their HR, make i ask wetin dey apun! At least, make them let pulson know where e dey na. See people going for SRD and men never even get status email talk-less of phone interview. Someone please send me Shell Nigeria HR email. Abeg!

Our Recruiter is in the process of screening your qualifications and assessment results. This may take some time since at the moment, we are experiencing a high number of applications therefore you may experience a delay in receiving feedback from us. We hope that this delay does not cause you too much inconvenience. Should you receive other offers with time deadlines please let us know.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Thank you for your continued interest in a career with Shell.

Just get yourself something and get busy .....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by bfbellexce: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
saw dis mesage some time ago after wards they REGRETED not calling me for SRD. moving on and just gave it a try. better tins ahead
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
bfbellexce:
saw dis mesage some time ago after wards they REGRETED not calling me for SRD. moving on and just gave it a try. better tins ahead

What did U say?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by bfbellexce: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ashmark:

What did U say?
Guy na regret mail. Formin boloyon for shell
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
In Search of Remarkable Graduates
Discover what you can achieve with Shell

Dear BUCHI,

Please note that this interview reminder is a system generated communication, and replies to this email are not permitted.

You are scheduled to attend a telephone interview for a Graduate position at Shell on 04/07/2016 WCAST (MM/DD/YYYY). If you are not able to attend this event, please contact your Recruitment contact as soon as you can to reschedule your appointment.

THIS MAIL WAS SENT TO A FRIEND AS A SCHEDULED INTERVIEW REMINDER. SO GUYS JUST SHILL. they are working on ot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.