Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: (581 Views)

Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 4:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Some weeks ago, my neighbour's housekeeper was viciously attacked by a gang of street urchins around festac.

The only reason they all viciously attacked and beat him to stupor was cos someone bumped into him and then accused him of "stealing his penis". Before he could say "jack", he had already received all manner of beating by the irate mob.

He barely survived the vicious attack and he also lost all his valuable possessions.
The accuser disappeared in the commotion and that was it.

I used to think it was just a mere misunderstanding blown out of proportion till I stumbled on a video of an indian man getting a dose of "mob justice" simply cos an unknown fellow accused him of stealing his penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqCauXoqJ4

Both incidents occured around festac and I believe its not a coincidence. Rather, this has become the latest style of robbery.

I implore everyone to be mindful of these criminals...

Goodmorning all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: by cornoil(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Na Christmas time we dey, na hustling for end of the year things.
Re: Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: by IlekeHD: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Na you dey organize am?
Re: Organized Crime Going On In Parts Of Lagos::::::::::::::: by Ladipodeal: 5:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Organized crime in Lagos is full blown and govt seem unconcerned.
Transporter pay agberos at every bus stop daily in presence of security officials. Chief Agberos in turn pay security chief their cut daily for keeping quiet... Agberos are used by politians during elections because of the immunity given to them from prosecution.
The top agberos in most areas in Lagos are well known and respected by people, politician, traditional leaders and law enforcement officials.

(1) (Reply)

$31m Probe: Oshiomhole Is A Drowning Man – Igbinedion / Ben Bruce Slammed On Twitter For Sharing His Success Story And Saying He Has Nev / Texts Messages Blaze The HOR, As Plot Thickens To Remove Gbajabiamilia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.