Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Poor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Fayose (1353 Views)

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Fayose by frankdelis(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2006
POOR FAYOSE, HE WAS CLEARED BUT THE OPPOSITION CONSTITUTED ANOTHER PANEL. DOES IT MEAN THAT HE MUST BE INDICTED TO MAKE THE REPORT ACCEPTABLE.?, WHO WILL SAVE FROM THIS MESS? cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Poor Fayose by superman(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2006
obasanjo oya lock up the yeye man! yeye
Re: Poor Fayose by GNature(m): 1:03am On Oct 14, 2006
How did the members of the panel clear Fayose with all the evidence against him ?

Kai, we have a long way to go before Nigeria reaches the promise land.
Re: Poor Fayose by Akolawole(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2006
@Frankdelis

Are you related to him?

He can play himself aroud the Panel's purse but he will see the wrath of Ekiti in 7 months time.
Re: Poor Fayose by Odeku(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2006
Akolawole why waste your time. FAYOSE will be impeach and jail for his atrocities.
Re: Poor Fayose by omofineboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2006
The truth is that OBJ got the Ekitis into this mess, he imposed Fayose on them even when there are evidences that the guy is a fraud, even till now OBJ cant be exonerated from whats happening, he insisted MRS Deputy must be Governor, 2 bad, all I know is that the crook will be impeached soonest and Ekiti State will be good for it.
Re: Poor Fayose by TayoD(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2006
I have it on good authority that Fayose may have absconded. This hasn't made it to the papers yet, and I am not sure if he actually fled the country or the State.
Re: Poor Fayose by Akolawole(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2006
omofineboy:

[b]The truth is that OBJ got the Ekitis into this mess, he imposed Fayose on them even when there are evidences that the guy is a fraud, [/b]even till now OBJ can't be exonerated from whats happening, he insisted MRS Deputy must be Governor, 2 bad, all I know is that the crook will be impeached soonest and Ekiti State will be good for it.

In Nigeria, if somebody sneezes it is OBJ.

OBJ never impose Ayo Fayose as the governor, please stop spreading the rumour.

OBJ's best two friends in Ekiti are:

1) Ibadan based, Chief afe Babalola and

2) Professor Babalola

both are sworn enemy of Ayo from day one.

OBJ prefers his long-standing friend in Babbalola but Ayo has been campagning for governorship since 2000( just a year after Adeniyi adebayo was sworn in) even when PDP was dead in the state, he make use of youthful exuberance of Taye Fasuba (now his enemy).
Re: Poor Fayose by ono(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2006
This OBJ man really looms larger than life itself. If this man is corrupt, what the hell is wrong in pulling him out of Aso Rock? I mean, I'm tired and sick of his having hands in all the impeachment moves throughout the land.
Re: Poor Fayose by Akolawole(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2006
ono:

This OBJ man really looms larger than life itself. If this man is corrupt, what the hell is wrong in pulling him out of Aso Rock? I mean, I'm tired and sick of his having hands in all the impeachment moves throughout the land.

Ono Baba

You people send me away from Politics, i hope you wont punch me again.

Now to the topic, you are not clear enough sir.
Re: Poor Fayose by superman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2006
i be like say the yeye man do go on hiding! like sadam! oya obasan lock him away
Re: Poor Fayose by Odeku(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2006
KUDOS TO OBJ AND EFCC get them all,
Re: Poor Fayose by BlackMamba(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2006
Akolawole:

In Nigeria, if somebody sneezes it is OBJ.
OBJ never impose Ayo Fayose as the governor, please stop spreading the rumour.
If you sincerely do not know that in unitary Nigeria, nobody stays or goes without sanction from Aso Rock, then I'll pardon your ignorance.
Re: Poor Fayose by ono(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2006
Akolawole:

Ono Baba

You people send me away from Politics, i hope you wont punch me again.

Now to the topic, you are not clear enough sir.

Kola,
I noticed you've been away for a while now. Did obantalapipi of Nairaland ban you or what? We did not send you away o! how could we have done that?

Anyway, what I meant in my last entry is that OBJ has a hand in virtually every impeachment moves in the country. He's been the brain behind all impeachments. I think it's high time he's impeached too, abi ki lo think?
Re: Poor Fayose by Akolawole(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2006
BlackMamba:

If you sincerely do not know that in unitary Nigeria, nobody stays or goes without sanction from Aso Rock, then I'll pardon your ignorance[size=12pt][/size].

Maybe you live in Aso rock.

Please educate me about the Aso rock sanctions so that i wont be Ignorant again grin
Re: Poor Fayose by Jokotola: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2006
Oh God! I pray thee, save our beloved Governor from this end time distruction!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Poor Fayose by Akolawole(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2006
ono:

Kola,
I noticed you've been away for a while now. Did obantalapipi of Nairaland ban you or what? We did not send you away o! how could we have done that?

Anyway, what I meant in my last entry is that OBJ has a hand in virtually every impeachment moves in the country. He's been the brain behind all impeachments. I think it's high time he's impeached too, abi ki lo think?

This one is not OBJ's hand but Ekiti people's hand.

Bayelsa one is Nigerian God's hand

Ladoja permitted his hand in Ibadan by diverting the local government fund cool
Re: Poor Fayose by olutomiwa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
The man no poor o,na u think sey FAYOSE POOR,the man is EKITINGLY[STINKINGLY]RICH.So no pity am,just happy for him people.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Aviation Sector In Nigeria / Ekiti State Governorship's Re-run Election: The Action And Inaction Of Pdp / Family Sues Virgin Atlantic For N20 Million Damages Over Breach Of Carriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.