Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja (2107 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by viviangist: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
From Aso Rock Villa Abuja Nigeria, we have some wonderful visitors yesterday November 4th 2015, the late Sani Abacha's Daughters made a wonderful visit to Aso rock Villa Abuja meeting with the Nigeria First Lady Madam Aisha Buhari, while on the visit officially hosted by the Nigeria first Lady, the Beautiful daughters of the past Leader, (Head of State), Sani Abacha aslo met with the daughters of The Nigerian President Muhamadu Buhari, (Zahra Buhari and other Nigeria First family members) potos from the Visit below.

source http://viviangist.com/ng-first-lady-aisha-buhari-meets-with-sani-abachas-daughter-in-abuja

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by MosakuAW(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2015
No matter how bad Hausa man rule this country, once another Hausa man take over power he will never say wrong thing about him.

Hausa's are supportive and always got each others back.

Lovely and beautiful pix.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by wheredemdey: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2015
MosakuAW:

No matter how bad Hausa man rule this country, once another Hausa man take over power he will never say wrong thing about him.
Hausa's are supportive and always got each others back.
Lovely and beautiful pix.

You are so so correct...unlike the south...always antagonizing each other...the north are so united..guess Islam is a unifying religion.....its still a pissful religion too.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by Dezzx(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2015
and Buhari,s family is associating with the most corrupt first family in the history of this country...i hope they went there to return the loot of there father...... undecided

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2015
ABACH never stole...Buari's word
we can now see it....Only Yorubas are running down the other Southerners...shame on them, bunch of betrayers

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by danemenike: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Meets With Sani Abacha's Daughter In Abuja by okpurukata(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
There is a popular adage that says, "Show me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are". I hope what I am thinking is not correct.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Were You Guys Thinking When You Saw This Photo In 2015 / Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari / Photo Of Fani Kayode Addressing Journalist Before He Was Rearrested -Ngyab.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.