Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi (30387 Views)

Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by hebenezher(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
abiolert:

The truth is it's ovbious that this boys were cultist any way judging from your own account,whether they were been initiated oh or bragged about it oh the message is clear cultism and gang asterism is bad oh
look here mr man... Op posted gibberish, all i'm trying to elucidate here is that '' this boys were not initiaing each other'' though them be rugged korofo brothers. This happened in a barbing saloon and not even in the bush. The malam selling ''sukudie'' was passing so they called him and took overdose mixing it with tramadol... Gottit
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by tsamson(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
nikkiking:
what a hell are you tryna say boi tongue
that they dont need to be in a fraternity to be a big boy... Must of them would even brag about it
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by xyrous15: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Diesel1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

how does this relate to the issue ?
u gat no brain... Who's d founder of cultism in Nigeria ?
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by israelBigFame(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
hebenezher:
hell no. They were not initiating anyone, they were beting with this drink called ''sukudie'' mixed with ''tramodol''.. I stay in kabba and very close to the victims residence, they were 4 but two die, one of the remaining two was able to take this local herb ''adin'' when he feeling some kind of pain, he ran home to his mom and took it. The second one is presently in the hospital with his intensine damaged. We all ''owe'' people of kabba are still seeking God's intervention as to save his life. I know all of the culprit, they're my very close friends.. Which names i won't disclose. Rest in peace ''Jaru'' bros you're highly rugged, may korofo solid 7 guide you bros

Korofo is a Slave to odin , you all are destined to Die ( no be me cap am) omeku bukee for I cap only what I know

1 Like

Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Soso990240(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
boboLIL:
Make them die well..... I don't pity cultists....

Heartless fellows
dem dn do u somethng before? grin
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Soso990240(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
israelBigFame:

Korofo is a Slave to odin , you all are destined to Die ( no be me cap am) omeku bukee for I cap only what I know
Cultist..i see u.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by babaireti(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
But They should have all died now! and why are the survivors again? to graduate and terrorize the populace abi?

1 Like

Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by tunezvic(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
The news is not true
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Crixina(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
hebenezher:
look here mr man... Op posted gibberish, all i'm trying to elucidate here is that '' this boys were not initiaing each other'' though them be rugged korofo brothers. This happened in a barbing saloon and not even in the bush. The malam selling ''sukudie'' was passing so they called him and took overdose mixing it with tramadol... Gottit
even this, is a vice which eventually leads to other vices, cultism is mostly associated with vices like drug abuse.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by tunezvic(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
hebenezher:
hell no. They were not initiating anyone, they were beting with this drink called ''sukudie'' mixed with ''tramodol''.. I stay in kabba and very close to the victims residence, they were 4 but two die, one of the remaining two was able to take this local herb ''adin'' when he feeling some kind of pain, he ran home to his mom and took it. The second one is presently in the hospital with his intensine damaged. We all ''owe'' people of kabba are still seeking God's intervention as to save his life. I know all of the culprit, they're my very close friends.. Which names i won't disclose. Rest in peace ''Jaru'' bros you're highly rugged, may korofo solid 7 guide you bros
oba! Womo baje.. Mimo koba arare.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by profjendor(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
lies, it wasnt an initiation...I personally knw one of the boys very well, it was just a case of too much highness on the street.i wonder why dis people distort situations lik dis.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by abiolert(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
hebenezher:
Mr man look here, I am the Op and you can see from my post were I got the details from and from your stand does it mean that you support boys who are high on drugs well it obvious you are one of them
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by hebenezher(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
tunezvic:
oba! Womo baje.. Mimo koba arare.
baba alaye mi. Yasi beko now, ko kami ara, yeye ki oni ghoin ko
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
stay away from.cult gangs.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
picture and name or adonbilivit
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Dcaliphate(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
ozo13:
.u r seeing kabba on d post nah.abi dey program ur brain so that anytime u read anything abt kogi state. Na okene u go blame am on
e be like say u come from okene grin, sorry o, ur thieving brothers don dabaru una name finish, not my fault.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by israelBigFame(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Soso990240:
Cultist..i see u.
Better stop it if na joke undecided
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Police launched secret investigation into death caused by secret initiation by secret cult....police secret, cult secret, initiation secret...Nigeria has become a secret society
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by myown4seun(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]may God console d families
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by ayoola648(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
hebenezher:
are you promoting cultism ?
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by pesuwe(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kabba my hometown
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by abiolert(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls any one from Kogi with the latest happenings over this issue should let the house know. Thank you.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by abiolert(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
ayoola648:

Its obvious he is? Sorry I quoted you wrongly I was actually referring to hebenizer
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by undisputedgbola(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Diesel1:
Wole soyinka u see wetin u cause.... Bad influence
This wasn't his intention.......
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by aameyah(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
So Okun boys followed Ebira boys to take hard drugs?
Don't they know most rural Ebiras are well cooked in jazz and they use snake fangs as pacifiers for their babies.
Its no wonder they survived while the Okun guys died!!

Others are learning where Ebiras are concerned!!
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by Raphtop(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
abiolert:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/2-students-die-from-initiation-concoction/

vanguard u can lie o. am a nativ of kabba and presently in kabba. the death of the boys had nothing to do with cult initiations. get ur facts ryt
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by abiolert(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Raphtop:

vanguard u can lie o. am a nativ of kabba and presently in kabba. the death of the boys had nothing to do with cult initiations. get ur facts ryt
From recent post I have seen it that it has nothing to do with initiation, but the facts remains,that this guys are cultist and drug addict ok.
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by hebenezher(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
ayoola648:

arrrrrrg! Look at this ape.. Well, i'm busy now. Cam i ignore you some other time?
Re: Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi by remigiusizunna(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
pls my fello youths lets say no to cultism. it dosnt pay.
help me beg God for forgivness nd deliverance bkos i joined SVC wn i was in darkness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Arrested For Impregnating His 16-Year-Old Niece In Ogun / Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.