Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" (741 Views)

#bbnaija: "I Had An Abortion When I Was 16 Years Old Says Alex, Nigerians React / Is Annie Idibia Pregnant With 3rd Child For 2baba? (see Photos) / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by realitytopline: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Christiano Ronaldo's mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, opened up in a new documentary, explaining how she thought about having a termination when she found out she was expecting the 30-year-old global superstar. In the film, Maria says: "He is a child that I wanted to abort. God didn’t want that to happen and I was blessed because of that and God didn’t punish me. Sometimes Ronaldo makes fun of me and says
'You didn’t want me to be born. But now you see that I’m here helping all of you.' And, well, sometimes we have a laugh about that.
Ronaldo opens up about the loss of his father, Dinis — an alcoholic who died at the age of 53 in 2005, when his son was playing for Manchester United.
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

Re: Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by aog: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2015
haa
Re: Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by lovely17(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Stale Gist undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by HARDDON: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Wow!

Wish i cud read her reasons of wanting to....
Re: Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by cosmic22(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2015
hm..... some stories just can't get fixed in my ears
Re: Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Even if its a stale gist, its still a reminder to those pregnant girls and ladies who are thinkn of abortion...

(1) (Reply)

Star Singer Chidinma Shares Cute Photos Of Herself Rocking A Black Dress / Don Jazzy, Di'ja, Dr.sid & Others As Mavin Annoced First Evert Mavin Concert / Ebuka Obi Uchendu Writes Loving Birthday Message To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.