Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) (65056 Views)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO] / Watch Video Of Nigerian Pastor Who ‘heals’ Women By Sucking Their Breast In Keny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Banter1(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Pastor »»»»»»»»»> CHIJIOKE
From SOUTH EAST NIGERIA!
In B.I.G's voice, & I quote»»»»» B.I.G, P-O, P-P-A no info, for the, DEA
#IgiveUp
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by speedyGonzales: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
hahahaha! I heal women by phucking them! too... kindly, send you wife in for healing.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
menix:
O boy eeehhh.....
I need that kind delivering spirit oo..Can't wait to suck out all Nairaland gals evil spirit, especially those that can blow big big grammar..
Oyind17, kindly come for a sucking secession...
Lol, your mouth go too strong for sucking, you fit bite my nipple s off.
Wait, I dey CUM
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by neocortex: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2015
IndianaJay:
[b]I wonder what they give these women to drink [/b]to follow these pastors.

What manner of gullibility is this?

Na wa o.

It is called faith grin
O ye of little faith undecided
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Duletion(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Come on, that is a failed Kenyan actor. does he even sound like a Nigerian?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by menix(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, your mouth go too strong for sucking, you fit bite my nipple s off.
Wait, I dey CUM

Since u still dey cum, wait for una bustop make I com pick u with my Land Mower 2015 series..
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by bugzbunny: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
nnafather:
Let a woman that sucks Diick open her own in Nigeria. I will gladly go, pay my tithe and offerings.
U no well grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Male opio
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Sooner or later he ll suck his destiny away. A mentally ill pastor
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by MadCow1: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2015
GurlFriend:
A Nigerian pastor based in Kenya has admitted that he “delivers” women by sucking their breasts.

In this audio recording by 99.0 FM Hero Radio, a radio station in Nakuru, Kenya, Pastor Chijioke shamelessly claimed that he sucked women’s breasts while giving them “deliverance” in his church.

The female OAP, Joyce Vobis called the pastor using a fake name, Nancy to ask for spiritual guidance an counselling. The pastor confirms that the name of his church is 'Breast and Honey Harvest Church'. He said he relocated from Nigeria to answer the 'call of the lord'.

The choice of the name of the church is because, according to the pastor, “The spirit lies in the breast of a lady… the more you suck the breast the more you get the fulfilling of the Lord.”

In the phone conversation, the presenter told the Pastor that her problem is that she can’t seem to get married. Every time she starts dating, when things get serious between them and they start talking about marriage, the men run away.

The pastor then tells her that she has the spirit of rejection and he has to suck it out from her breasts in order to get deliverance.

The pastor told the OAP to come to his church by 4.00pm so he could suck out the spirit of rejection from her breast so she can be delivered from the bad spirit

Pastor Chijioke also revealed that his church members are all women, no men. The women are told not to wear bras, to make sucking their breasts much easier.

The OAP then asked the pastor if he can tell her where in the bible it says that a pastor must suck a woman’s breasts to heal her.

The pastor refuses to answer and says: “Don’t bring up the bible, you just come, we do this thing and then we finish.”

As the call continues, the presenter tells him her real name and that the phone call was a prank and that he is live on air.

The pastor replies with 'ewo'.

The defensive pastor then got angry and denied his real name which he had given her before and says she should call him 'man of God' instead.

When asked why he is deceiving people, he replied saying she is stupid and she just called because she has been hearing women saying that he sucks breasts nicely.

He told the woman that he would not stand by and let her 'threaten' him, and cuts the call, twice.

Listen to the funny but shocking conversation below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fgsqzeo3Ng

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/audio-nigerian-pastor-who-heals-women.html

The Bible says Touch not my anointed.. This is a Man of God so don't judge him o!!

You don't want to incure the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by mindurword(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
The voice is not confirm Nigeria voice i think the presenter is also pranking everyone we know some pastors are bad but not all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
menix:

Since u still dey cum, wait for una bustop make I com pick u with my Land Mower 2015 series..
Go like my comment for politics section, I want win 750 card
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by mapet: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
When he realised he was live on air, he voiced out "Ewo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by presholives(f): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
talented artists...Register For The Pencil Drawing Contest - /p6Neuo-lC
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by ODUBEZE: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
E don suck their life finish in exchange for a temporary solution.
Tomorrow now those women will start running helter skelter!
Lord have mercy!
women beware!
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Shakazulu2: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
You guys would believe anything. Can't y'all see that's not a Nigerian speaking??.... The Kanyans are just trying to prank and insult y'all ,and you are falling for it. LISTEN TO THE ACCENT PEEPS. LISTEN! AIISSHH. #iaintfooled angry

And the moderator humur them by rushing to put this rubbish on the front page?! I AM DONE! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Mekzyz(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Completely staged interview. I have tried to reach the radio station in question - No response. The accent of the pastor is not Nigerian at all. This was just made to create a sensation.......

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by admax(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
That 'pastor' accent is Kenyan and not Nigerian. They are just trying to smear the image of Pastors and Nigerian Pastors. Only a foolish person will fall for this. An Ibo man speaking like that? seriously? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by marlockj: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
GurlFriend:
A Nigerian pastor based in Kenya has admitted that he “delivers” women by sucking their breasts.

In this audio recording by 99.0 FM Hero Radio, a radio station in Nakuru, Kenya, Pastor Chijioke shamelessly claimed that he sucked women’s breasts while giving them “deliverance” in his church.

The female OAP, Joyce Vobis called the pastor using a fake name, Nancy to ask for spiritual guidance an counselling. The pastor confirms that the name of his church is 'Breast and Honey Harvest Church'. He said he relocated from Nigeria to answer the 'call of the lord'.

The choice of the name of the church is because, according to the pastor, “The spirit lies in the breast of a lady… the more you suck the breast the more you get the fulfilling of the Lord.”

In the phone conversation, the presenter told the Pastor that her problem is that she can’t seem to get married. Every time she starts dating, when things get serious between them and they start talking about marriage, the men run away.

The pastor then tells her that she has the spirit of rejection and he has to suck it out from her breasts in order to get deliverance.

The pastor told the OAP to come to his church by 4.00pm so he could suck out the spirit of rejection from her breast so she can be delivered from the bad spirit

Pastor Chijioke also revealed that his church members are all women, no men. The women are told not to wear bras, to make sucking their breasts much easier.

The OAP then asked the pastor if he can tell her where in the bible it says that a pastor must suck a woman’s breasts to heal her.

The pastor refuses to answer and says: “Don’t bring up the bible, you just come, we do this thing and then we finish.”

As the call continues, the presenter tells him her real name and that the phone call was a prank and that he is live on air.

The pastor replies with 'ewo'.

The defensive pastor then got angry and denied his real name which he had given her before and says she should call him 'man of God' instead.

When asked why he is deceiving people, he replied saying she is stupid and she just called because she has been hearing women saying that he sucks breasts nicely.

He told the woman that he would not stand by and let her 'threaten' him, and cuts the call, twice.

Listen to the funny but shocking conversation below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fgsqzeo3Ng

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/audio-nigerian-pastor-who-heals-women.html

I guess this is comedy!!!

what the girl shuld have done was to got with a secret camera And cover it.

Then later make the call on radio.

I feel is comedy!!

Cuz Hw will u suck a girl breast.

Does everything is possible as a Nigerian
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Ladies abeg make una sharpen up.

*disgusting trash.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Shakazulu2: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
admax:
That 'pastor' accent is Kenyan and not Nigerian. They are just trying to smear the image of Pastors and Nigerian Pastors. Only a foolish person will fall for this. An Ibo man speaking like that? seriously? angry

Iam sooooo mad that people are even falling for this sh*t angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Couldnt stop laughing! End time things.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
MosakuAW:
Madness @the highest level.
End time Pastor.
Imagine a church name as 'Breast and Honey Harvest Church'
Oga ooooo. Suru olorun po oooo
And amazingly he has members...like seriously?
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by nnasino(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Lmao cheesy
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Funjosh(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
EWO shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by sinizia: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by enigma2007(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Shakazulu2:
You guys would believe anything. Can't y'all see that's not a Nigerian speaking??.... The Kanyans are just trying to prank and insult y'all ,and you are falling for it. LISTEN TO THE ACCENT PEEPS. LISTEN! AIISSHH. #iaintfooled angry

And the moderator humur them by rushing to put this rubbish on the front page?! I AM DONE! angry angry angry

Exactly! A prank

http://www.nigerianfm.com/pastor-chijoke-ministry/
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by HomesOfLife(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
I expect us to be more intelligent than this. That man is obviously a Kenyan. I believe the whole skit was dramatized
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by georgetrueman: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Dat voice doesn't sound like a Nigerian
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2015
oboy see stunt,i wonder how stupid one would b to open booby for some scrap pastor to suck. anyway does he need second pastor to press d devil out? lol.
Re: Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) by devyktur(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2015
This was stage played. It's a new radio station here in Kenya and they've been doing everything to get more listeners and make their radio station famous. The pastors accent is purely Kenyan. He even had difficulty pronouncing Chijioke. RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.