Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Dress To Show Off My Sexy Legs, Chika Ike Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dress To Show Off My Sexy Legs, Chika Ike Replies Critics (964 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dress To Show Off My Sexy Legs, Chika Ike Replies Critics by Goldrushnigeria(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has responded following fan criticisms on why she likes to wear what she wears.

According to her critics, she apparently wears clothes that are too revealing.

Chika Ike, who is also CEO of Fancy Nancy Collection, said: “I can’t do without my tan-top and my short, so I can show off those sexy legs.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/i-dress-to-show-off-my-sexy-legs-chika-ike-replies-critics/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4. C00318906

Re: I Dress To Show Off My Sexy Legs, Chika Ike Replies Critics by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
She is light skin smileysmileysmiley
mrcork favwinkcheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Dress To Show Off My Sexy Legs, Chika Ike Replies Critics by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Your V-Legs you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] / Nadia Buari Looking Very Fierce / See Photos Of Kylie Jenner And Boyfriend Tyga As They Head Back To LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.