Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

FOR A FRIEND - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOR A FRIEND (1990 Views)

A Cry For Help From A Friend Seeking Opportunities / A Friend Wants To Be A UBER Driver. Is It Profitable? / A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR A FRIEND by saintfellow(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
MODIFIED
Re: FOR A FRIEND by Adaowerri111: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
if you was able to gather a hundred million bucks I don't think you will be clueless on what to do with it, Moreover this is not the best platform to ask such question, how many millionaires dey here? go connect with like minds wealthy people if you want to get the best, you don't need suggestions you need ''been there done that kind'' of people, however ...if you have that in your bank account your bank should be all over you with juicy offers.

4 Likes

Re: FOR A FRIEND by chocolateme(f): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Eziokwu ? First of all..

3 Likes

Re: FOR A FRIEND by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
100 million or 100thousand?

mehn you are stupidly rich.

start palmy joint business, it pays a lot..
Re: FOR A FRIEND by saintfellow(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Eziokwu ? First of all..
alright

1 Like

Re: FOR A FRIEND by saintfellow(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
crazysaint:
100 million or 100thousand?

mehn stupidly rich.
what is wrong with u people? i said 100million naira, do u know how much some of my friends saved? smh
Re: FOR A FRIEND by chocolateme(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
fellowship:
do u think 100million naira is that big? next time when u return to this world, tell GOD to put u in a reputable family. "no offence
ok sir thanks. I will take your advice under advertisement.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by naijafinest: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Whether na lie or na tru,some people av money they don't av ideal some av ideal no money.so my bro, dat money is enough for u to venture into over 100 different biz in naija.all u nid do is to work with any body with good business ideal. As for me I am an importer if u also want to venture into importatn call me 07065843658
Re: FOR A FRIEND by saintfellow(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Adaowerri111:
if you was able to gather a hundred million bucks I don't think you will be clueless on what to do with it, Moreover this is not the best platform to ask such question, how many millionaires dey here? go connect with like minds wealthy people if you want to get the best, you don't need suggestions you need ''been there done that kind'' of people, however ...if you have that in your bank account your bank should be all over you with juicy offers.
thanks for your mature advice bro, yeah like i said before i dont want to work in a bank, the thing is that i had no idea what i wanted to use the money for before i started saving, i just dont want to depend on anybody after school, now that i am through with schooling, i want to make use of the money but the kind of business to start in NIGERIA is what is confusing me.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by Lildav: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin @ op, na so craze the start!! Keep it up! Ole buruku!!

3 Likes

Re: FOR A FRIEND by Adaowerri111: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
fellowship:
thanks for your mature advice bro, yeah like i said before i dont want to work in a bank, the thing is that i had no idea what i wanted to use the money for before i started saving, i just dont want to depend on anybody after school, now that i am through with schooling, i want to make use of the money but the kind of business to start in NIGERIA is what is confusing me.

Bro?? smiley if I was you I will go into real estate business, that money is enough to run a good one

1 Like

Re: FOR A FRIEND by toluxa1(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
OP is just catching fun. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: FOR A FRIEND by orunto27: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
I am a young graduate that just completed his university education and NYSC programm, over the course of 4 years i have manage to gather up to a hundred million naira, mind you i am not from a very rich family, we are just rich and satisfied, i saved the money through giftings from friends and family and through scholarships for i was awarded two scholarship from two different companies when i was in school and the rest were my personal savings, i decided to start saving right after my secondary days because i dont want to start looking for jo bs all over the place or go back to my parents house after completing my NYSC programm, i studied banking and finance but i dont want to work in a bank, so guys what suitable bussiness can i use 100million naira to start in NIGERIA? Get a Judge Order to start Your own Money lender business. Loan the money out on good collaterals @ 10 percent per annum.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by femo86(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
shocked shocked op abeg dash me 50k make I start business......na beg I dey beg...Osee

Start importation
Re: FOR A FRIEND by Ali01: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
fellowship:
I am a young graduate that just completed his university education and NYSC programm, over the course of 4 years i have manage to gather up to a hundred million naira, mind you i am not from a very rich family, we are just rich and satisfied, i saved the money through giftings from friends and family and through scholarships for i was awarded two scholarship from two different companies when i was in school and the rest were my personal savings, i decided to start saving right after my secondary days because i dont want to start looking for jobs all over the place or go back to my parents house after completing my NYSC programm, i studied banking and finance but i dont want to work in a bank, so guys what suitable bussiness can i use 100million naira to start in NIGERIA? please guyz i need advice. "cc lalasticlala, dominique

I assumed you have the money, having that money is not a small money, but what matters the most is Idea so with that money don't go into small size business, go into something more Advanced and invest, like funding a serious start up company.
but you should know that you owning such money does not mean you will be successful without Idea, so get someone and try to understand each other then start something serious.
Good luck
Re: FOR A FRIEND by chizby(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Am into export of agric products. I hav a chinese man looking for white cow horn we can use just 4m to make 8m. If interested hook me up. 08132682481
Re: FOR A FRIEND by dotsdavidson(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
orunto27:
I am a young graduate that just completed his university education and NYSC programm, over the course of 4 years i have manage to gather up to a hundred million naira, mind you i am not from a very rich family, we are just rich and satisfied, i saved the money through giftings from friends and family and through scholarships for i was awarded two scholarship from two different companies when i was in school and the rest were my personal savings, i decided to start saving right after my secondary days because i dont want to start looking for jo bs all over the place or go back to my parents house after completing my NYSC programm, i studied banking and finance but i dont want to work in a bank, so guys what suitable bussiness can i use 100million naira to start in NIGERIA? Get a Judge Order to start Your own Money lender business. Loan the money out on good collaterals @ 10 percent per annum.

Never ever try this!
Re: FOR A FRIEND by drmikeadams(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ship cars from abroad,,,trucks.diseal engines.

1 Like

Re: FOR A FRIEND by phonesNgadgets: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Agriculture: Fish and Meat processing.

Beauty and Personal care Industry.

Heavy equipment importation and leasing.

Thank me later. smiley I no wan know if na true Abi na lie. grin
Re: FOR A FRIEND by SHOT(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
I will advice not to put all d money on one business.. Invest if businesses with a future.
If u have interest in Entertainment, we can partner and build an enviable entertainment company.. Wit as little as 10m
Re: FOR A FRIEND by lcoral(f): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
I need 50k to take start. If u don't mind bro
Re: FOR A FRIEND by lcoral(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
real estate biz or car importation business. My suggestion
Re: FOR A FRIEND by iamLeo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yeey! U even get more moni than mr presido. Oya declare ur assets now asap
Re: FOR A FRIEND by 17lee(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
there are lot business you can do with the fund available in your hand , you can go into practical business I mean running business that you are sure of return on investment there business that people do not attached much important to and bringing 100% return on investment . if you care to learn further you can check my signature for free a d quality knowledge.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by OCTAVO: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lolzzzzz... The OP may actually have that money o. Why una think say everybody poor? I've seen kids in early twenties controlling millions. Nothing is new on earth. @OP, look elsewhere if you need ideas. Definitely not Nairaland! I know what I'm saying. Enter street bro.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by AbuMikey(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Loan out N1,000,000 to Me, You would get paid with 80% interest after 18months. Now, that's a good business.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by Pidggin(f): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
If you truly have 100 million you will know what to do with it.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by blacksilverinc: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fellowship, can we talk? you can contact me on blacksilverinc01@yahoo.com.
Re: FOR A FRIEND by georgesegun87: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Go into dredging...........

fellowship:
I am a young graduate that just completed his university education and NYSC programm, over the course of 4 years i have manage to gather up to a hundred million naira, mind you i am not from a very rich family, we are just rich and satisfied, i saved the money through giftings from friends and family and through scholarships for i was awarded two scholarship from two different companies when i was in school and the rest were my personal savings, i decided to start saving right after my secondary days because i dont want to start looking for jobs all over the place or go back to my parents house after completing my NYSC programm, i studied banking and finance but i dont want to work in a bank, so guys what suitable bussiness can i use 100million naira to start in NIGERIA? please guyz i need advice. "cc lalasticlala, dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Loan For My Business (i Have A Car As Collateral) / Good Business You Can Do With 25,000 Naira / How Much Can A Diamond Students Account Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.