Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Binary Options Traders Must Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Options Traders Must Read This (1106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options Traders Must Read This by tradexx: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
I've come to realise that most Nigerians who venture into binary options or forex trading lose their hard-earned cash. Some through trading by themselves while others have lost a lot to the so-called account managers who promised heaven and earth. A lot of people have also wasted money on strategies. Well I know how you feel because I have lost a lot too years back to people who promised me heaven and earth if they trade for me. I have also wasted my money on strategies. But I never gave up and decided to know the secret behind the success of the few professionals. Thereafter I developed a system that has been working for me for the past two years. As a pro trader i collaborated with a programmer whom I revealed my strategy to. He helped me to develop a mobile app which I now use on my android phone. So, I now have an android mobile app that contains my strategy which notifies me when it sees an opportunity. I decided to develop this mobile app to make binary options trading easy and profitable for me. Now I earn a living by trading binary options. All I do now is wait for my mobile app to notify me and I place trades to earn profit making an average of N120,000 every month. Lest I forget, I started with just $100. I'm willing to give my android mobile app to only few people for free. But I must be sure you won't be selling it to others. Call/whatsapp me on 0814 998 7873 so I would tell you how to get it. All you just need to do when I send it to you is install it on your android phone. It would notify you when it sees a profitable trade setup. You would get a notification sound just like you get on your WhatsApp/ BBM...Then you could place your trade because it would give you full instructions. The beautiful thing about this app of mine is that you can trade on the go. Please, call/ whatsapp me on 0814 998 7873 if you are intetested.
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by lifeofkelvino(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
tradexx:
I've come to realise that most Nigerians who venture into
binary options or forex trading lose their hard-earned
cash. Some through trading by themselves while others
have lost a lot to the so-called account managers who
promised heaven and earth. A lot of people have also
wasted money on strategies. Well I know how you feel
because I have lost a lot too years back to people who
promised me heaven and earth if they trade for me. I have
also wasted my money on strategies. But I never gave up
and decided to know the secret behind the success of the
few professionals. Thereafter I developed a system that
has been working for me for the past two years. As a pro
trader i collaborated with a programmer whom I revealed
my strategy to. He helped me to develop a mobile app
which I now use on my android phone. So, I now have an
android mobile app that contains my strategy which
notifies me when it sees an opportunity. I decided to
develop this mobile app to make binary options trading
easy and profitable for me. Now I earn a living by trading
binary options. All I do now is wait for my mobile app to
notify me and I place trades to earn profit making an
average of N120,000 every month. Lest I forget, I started
with just $100.
I'm willing to give my android mobile app to only few
people for free. But I must be sure you won't be selling it
to others. Call/whatsapp me on 0814 998 7873 so I would
tell you how to get it. All you just need to do when I send it
to you is install it on your android phone. It would notify
you when it sees a profitable trade setup. You would get a
notification sound just like you get on your WhatsApp/
BBM...Then you could place your trade because it would
give you full instructions. The beautiful thing about this
app of mine is that you can trade on the go. Please, call/
whatsapp me on 0814 998 7873 if you are intetested.

Im very interested.... But I want proof...... Shekina
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by tradexx: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

Im very interested.... But I want proof...... Shekina
WhatsApp me so I could show you proof
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by tradexx: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Call me if you cant get to me through whatsapp.
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by vicnaph: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2016
please beware of this guy cos he's a novice.he lost my 50$ so there is no software anywhere that he trades with.if you want loose your money try him.
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by amyliajane(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
@vicnaph
vicnaph:
please beware of this guy cos he's a novice.he lost my 50$ so there is no software anywhere that he trades with.if you want loose your money try him.
You are very correct. Crashed my $100 account without any apologies. Smooth talker. Guys beware.
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by winnerjoy: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Traders Must Read This by teemy(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
@tradexx, the mere fact that you can't keep the app to yourself is a guarantee that others won't. ever heard of the 'don't tell anybody' chain? making your strategy public is a fast way of reducing its effectiveness. - law of diminishing returns.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Save Monthly From Your Salary? / I Need Urgent 24hrs Loan / Come Here To Sell And Buy Your Bitcoin.remitano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.