Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. (771 Views)

Please Help Me Out Guys (screenshots) / Motorola Driod Razr / Have You Seen This Amazing Driod Toy Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Bonnie17: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Hi Guys. I'm in a bit of bind here. Been wanting to get a new phone since my phone got broken. Thing is, it's been realy difficult making a choice. I got a couple of phones on my mind:

... the Blackberry Z30.
A friend of mine just sold his and has been warning me to steer clear of that phone. His reasons aren't quite clear to me, he wants me to go for Windows.

Pls guys who've used this phone what are the cons?
Is Z30 realy that bad?

I am a heavy internet user and i could care less about games, so, Blackberry's cheap data works for me. I think I'm mostly drawn to BB cos of data.

I've also been eyeing the Sony Xperia Z2 but going through their thread it seems like a tale of lamentations. Broken phone screens and the thought of paying 25,000naira to fix a screen just plummets every love i got for the phone. Is this phone realy that fragile?
And andriod with their silly updates realy irks me.

I know there are guys with vast knowledge of phones on this forum. Biko, make una help me out. And I'm a student. Which is preferable. Or is Windows better?
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
based on ur write up u have already made ur choice so why asking us

1 Like

Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Panshow(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
tobbiiqq:
based on ur write up u have already made ur choice so why asking us

Exactly.

Op, you have already made up your mind to go for BlackBerry. But know ye that the BlackBerry you're rooting for are already finding there way to Android. That should tell you that Android is the future of mobile OS.
Again, you said Android irks you with their 'silly' update. Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's a plus to Android.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Android,you can buy the the samsung galaxy (slim) A8,it affordable....pls run away from windows.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by sats: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
i recommend bb Z3

1 Like

Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Bonnie17: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks folks.
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Bonnie17: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
Android,you can buy the the samsung galaxy (slim) A8,it affordable....pls run away from windows.

How much is the Samsung A8?
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Bonnie17: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Panshow:

Exactly.

Op, you have already made up your mind to go for BlackBerry. But know ye that the BlackBerry you're rooting for are already finding there way to Android. That should tell you that Android is the future of mobile OS.
Again, you said Android irks you with their 'silly' update. Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's a plus to Android.

Thanks.

Which andriod would you recomend. apart from infinix techno and all these chinese brands which is in the same price range as the Z30?

And... Do you know much 'bout the Sony Xperia Z2? People say the screen dey break anyhow.
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Panshow(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bonnie17:

Thanks.

Which andriod would you recomend. apart from infinix techno and all these chinese brands which is in the same price range as the Z30?

And... Do you know much 'bout the Sony Xperia Z2? People say the screen dey break anyhow.

Don't know about Sony xperia. Ordinarily. I would've advice that you go for Gionee E, M or S series. These are the phones that fall within the same price range with BB z30. Gionee phones are very powerful. You can check them on gsmarena.com.
However, if your budget is cool, you can go for HTC one m9, that's around 120k or there about.
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bonnie17:

How much is the Samsung A8?
just 93k.
Re: Blackberry, Driod Or Windows? Help Me Out Guys. by Bonnie17: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
just 93k.
JesĂș!!

Very Affordable. grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Software Phone Engineer In Ibadan / / Usb Type C Otg Cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.