Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

NL Webmasters Meeting - Sign In! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NL Webmasters Meeting - Sign In! (657 Views)

Hello Fellow NL Webmasters And Mr. Seun I Think We Need This Update / My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me / NL Webmasters Drop Your Twitter Links For Me To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL Webmasters Meeting - Sign In! by ztyle(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2009
Hey MD, Allow me to xpress my mind on this Board, if you're member of this BOARD then sign in and have your say!

Tell us what you think? and wat can u do to make it hot as other BOARD like Romance,Music/Radio e.t.c

And again i notice that some VIP members are missinq, Plz MD where are our VIP members?, ppl like yawatide,my2cent nd so many others.

Lets get started.
Re: NL Webmasters Meeting - Sign In! by OmniPotens(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2009
The Moderator has nothing to do with the banning of members or any of sort. The way you miss them is the way I also do miss them. They make for the competitions and struggles. I try connecting with some of them to come back but most say they've got pending projects to tidy up before any posts. If you have any serious complaints to make, connect with the admin of the forum. He has the admin rights and not his moderators.

Thanks for your cares and understanding. You can as well help in contacting some of these members too to come back and keep posting.
Re: NL Webmasters Meeting - Sign In! by ztyle(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2009
Well Spoken Mod! lets look into the matter properly.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Menus On My Blog. / I Need Hits On My Website / Magento

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.