Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? (793 Views)

MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016 / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Tastemoney(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have been an addicted MTN customer for years now. Because of this, I have little or no knowledge about the services of other networks.
Now, I want to port from MTN to another network due to some personal reasons.

Nairalanders, you guys should please suggest the best network to port to in terms of tariff charges and Data plan.

lalasticala , this is very urgent please!
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by kikies(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
airtel
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by eleko1: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
MTN is a useless network.Dnt even look @ Etisalat/glo,they are miserable too.PORT GO AIRTEL sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by hob(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Airtel
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Tastemoney(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
lisimmo:
surely not airtel

why ? which network do u suggest?
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by kossyablaze(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Run from stupid Airtel...embrace Etisalat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by possibilita(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Glo and Etisalata are better option,airtel charges Tripple on their data so its no go area.
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Emeka71(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
For now Airtel and MTN is the reasonable useable network.
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
guy go for airtel.
can u imagine i browse with operamini for 300 a whole month. what a mirracle!!!
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
possibilita:
Glo and Etisalata are better option,airtel charges Tripple on their data so its no go area.
in terms of data charging etisalat is the worst...

that network is for big boys only, very fast lyk usen bolt and ur data ll also be running down sharply.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by Panshow(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
You guys saying airtel, well I don't know sha, perhaps your airtel lines are anointed by the gods. I have dumped my airtel line that I've been using since 2007 for MTN. Airtel are moraforkers. They give you N500 free airtime and charge you N80 per minute. No even go there Bros. As for me, I don't so much make calls. Data is the most important thing to me. So Glo and MTN are my favorites for now.
Re: Nairalanders : What's The Best Network To Port To?? by dridowu: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Visafone

(1) (Reply)

Jumia On-going Promo / Tecno H6 '3G Only' Signal Issue / Glo Cheap Monthly Data Sub Which Costs N1000 For 2gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.