Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy (4286 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by money121(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Ghanaian actress shared this blurry photo with her baby daddy whom she professed her undying love for...

See more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/nadia-buari-shares-romantic-moment-with.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by money121(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by Lattop(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
How is dis my business

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by cosmic22(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
beautiful
here we go again
my love
you know ooo
I will never let u go
my love
beautiful
here we go
#damian marley
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by kelvine(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
It is funny you are not proud enough to show his face.
Well,that's non of my business.
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by miqos02(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
nice
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by STILESGANG: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is that guy sucking her breast?
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
STILESGANG:
Is that guy sucking her breast?
Hold on my pikin mek I scroll down 2 find out...

Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by SmartMugu: 2:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Make this one change her name abeg. I even think say na Buhari pikin.
Re: Nadia Buari Shares Romantic Moment With Her Baby Daddy by femzysticks(m): 2:56am On Nov 06, 2015
so Nadia decide play with her pikin
E enter NL frontpage

OP please am also having a romantic moment with my....

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season1 Contestant,von Apochi Shares Horrible Accident Pi / Funke Akindele Where Is Your Pride / Photos From Lil Wayne's Daughter's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.