Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Make One Successful This Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Make One Successful This Days (793 Views)

How Your Business Can Make One Million Naira In One Month. / The Way Some Colleagues Snore In The Staff Bus This Days!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make One Successful This Days by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is it ones qualification or potentials or skills
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
buzzinlee:
Is it ones qualification or potentials or skills
In Nigeria and the world at large, we are made to believe from birth that the key to success is Academic Qualification i.e go to school, get good grades, get a job, work hard, get paid, continue to work hard and then get promotion. In reality, it is a lot different, take note that Academic qualification is as important as financial education but our school system is forgetting one of them. If I am to answer your question from a Billionaire's mindset I will say "It is your Skill and Smartwork that will make you successful." On the contrary, from an employee's mindset, I will say "It is your qualification that determines your life, that puts food on your table and all."

It is left for you to choose who you would rather listen to.

1 Like

Re: What Make One Successful This Days by shogat(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
potentials can't make u successful...action and hard work does
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by Cvesta(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Datazone:

In Nigeria and the world at large, we are made to believe from birth that the key to success is Academic Qualification i.e go to school, get good grades, get a job, work hard, get paid, continue to work hard and then get promotion. In reality, it is a lot different, take note that Academic qualification is as important as financial education but our school system is forgetting one of them. If I am to answer your question from a Billionaire's mindset I will say "It is your Skill and Smartwork that will make you successful." On the contrary, from an employee's mindset, I will say "It is your qualification that determines your life, that puts food on your table and all."

It is left for you to choose who you would rather listen to.
Robert Kiwosaki
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by youngpascal(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Cvesta:
Robert Kiwosaki
shocked
Cvesta:
Robert Kiwosaki

Shoo!

Ogah no be Kiwosaki ooo Hm name nah Robert T. Kiyosaki

Tainkiu
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by proudofficial(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
skill,intelligent and hard work
Re: What Make One Successful This Days by boyo123(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
get a skill, be smart in doing that skill then keep doing that repeatedly.you will be successful

(1) (Reply)

To Unemployed Graduates; What are You doing to Change Your Situation? / Weekend SAP Training In Lagos / Industrial Training (I.T)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.