Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... (1351 Views)

Where Can One Learn Piano And Guitar Lessons In Owerri,imo State. / Play The Piano-keyboard In Three Months / Home Tutor Available For Children Of Busy Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by promo4(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Want to learn how to play Piano/keyboard in Enugu?
How to start playing songs in One month?
Then contact me immediately let's get started...
Re: Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by Hullabaloon: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2021
promo4:
Want to learn how to play Piano/keyboard in Enugu?
How to start playing songs in One month?
Then contact me immediately let's get started...

Quick one bro, someone wants me to teach him keyboard. This will be my first student, so I have no idea how much I should charge him.

I'll need tips from you.

I don't have a keyboard but the student already has. Is it better to be going to his house to teach him or should he be coming to mine?

What do you think?
Re: Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by promo4(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Hullabaloon:

Quick one bro, someone wants me to teach him keyboard. This will be my first student, so I have no idea how much I should charge him.

I'll need tips from you.

I don't have a keyboard but the student already has. Is it better to be going to his house to teach him or should he be coming to mine?

What do you think?

Better to go to his house then let him pay for tfare or you can have it covered in your fee.

As regards how much to charge him, I can't advise cos I'm no longer in that location. So, I suggest you ask other tutors around there.

Regards.
Re: Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by Hullabaloon: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
promo4:

Better to go to his house then let him pay for tfare or you can have it covered in your fee.

As regards how much to charge him, I can't advise cos I'm no longer in that location. So, I suggest you ask other tutors around there.

Regards.

Thanks for your prompt response, during your time, how much did you charge per month?
Re: Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by promo4(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Hullabaloon:

Thanks for your prompt response, during your time, how much did you charge per month?

Been a long time. Like 15-20k per month
2 hours per class for 3-4 days per week.

Depends on the person.
Re: Piano/Keyboard tutor available in ENUGU....... by Hullabaloon: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
promo4:

Been a long time. Like 15-20k per month
2 hours per class for 3-4 days per week.

Depends on the person.

OK. Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tax War: ICAN-CITN : CITN Claim Victory From Court Ruling / How The Baby Born With The Upside-down Head Has Defied Doctors Snd Excelled In C / Where Is Total E&p Nigeria Mr Aniefiok??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.