Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Ideological Difference Between Apc And Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ideological Difference Between Apc And Pdp (1410 Views)

APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ideological Difference Between Apc And Pdp by Codedb2: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
BELOW IS ONE IDEOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE I HAVE SEEN IN THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES BASED ON THEIR DISPOSITION TO FINANCIAL RESOURCES.

PDP: They can be wasteful but they always ensure that money is in circulation and their workers are adequately catered for, except in very rare cases. To the PDP, stomach infrastructure comes first before any physical infrastructure.

APC: They can be too good at managing financial resources to the point of being stingy to their workers while they (ruling class) feed fat on our common wealth. To them, infrastructural development takes preeminence over 'stomach infrastructure', because that is an avenue to loot.

Source emmasege

1 Like

Re: The Ideological Difference Between Apc And Pdp by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
I feel a strong urge to agree with you

1 Like

Re: The Ideological Difference Between Apc And Pdp by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Codedb2:
BELOW IS ONE IDEOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE I HAVE SEEN IN THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES BASED ON THEIR DISPOSITION TO FINANCIAL RESOURCES.

PDP: They can be wasteful but they always ensure that money is in circulation and their workers are adequately catered for, except in very rare cases. To the PDP, stomach infrastructure comes first before any physical infrastructure.

APC: They can be too good at managing financial resources to the point of being stingy to their workers while they (ruling class) feed fat on our common wealth. To them, infrastructural development takes preeminence over 'stomach infrastructure', because that is an avenue to loot.

Source emmasege

I will rather put it this way:

PDP: They can be wasteful but they always ensure that money is in circulation and their key supporters are adequately catered for, except in very rare cases. To the PDP, stomach infrastructure comes first before any physical infrastructure. To PDP how the people feel about them does not matter. PDP is short term minded. No long term plan. PDP is reckless and doesnt care if the people see them as very corrupt. They careless

APC: They can be too good at managing financial resources to the point of being stingy to their key supporters, while the APC ruling class feed on our common wealth with some level of discretion. To them, infrastructural development takes preeminence over 'stomach infrastructure', because that is more long term. APC care so much about the people perception of them. No matter how corrupt they maybe, they hate being perceive as corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki: I Was Acting On Jonathan’s Instructions / EXPOSED: Amaechi The Brain Behind Rivers Appeal Court Judgments / State Of Osun: Aregbesola's Achievements As Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.