Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! (1331 Views)

Secretary, Freelance Journalists, Writers And Translators Needed Urgently!!!!! / Looking For Freelance Journalists, Writers And Researchers. / 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by angelina08(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2009
I am looking for TWO full-time Journalists / Writers who can write website articles on ANY topic.

The articles you write must be UNIQUE and CREATIVE. You can of course research other texts for your articles, but they must be written in your own words and must pass duplicate content checks.

You cannot re-use any articles you have posted anywhere else on the web.

The article style must be factual and useful for the reader. The type of writing should be informational, e.g. news, guides, reviews, how-to's, tips, strategies.

You would also be required to promote the articles you write via promotion methods you will be trained on.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience in Journalism/Writing is a necessity
2. Very good Internet research skills
3. Excellent English writing skills (proper sentence structure, proper vocabulary use, and good grammar)
4. Ability to ALWAYS adhere to deadlines
5. Ability to work without any supervision
6. Ability to write ORIGINAL work (not copying and pasting from the Internet)
7. You will need to email 2 sample articles (see details below) to be short listed for the vacancy.

JOB LOCATION
• Lagos State (Ikoyi)

SAMPLE ARTICLES:
1. The 1st Topic is “The Properties of Shea Butter”.
2. The 2nd Topic is “What Causes Impotence?”
3. Both articles should be a minimum of 700words and a maximum of 1000words each.

The 2 articles you write above have to be double checked to ensure that there are no grammatical errors, typos/spelling errors, or confusion in contextual meaning before you submit it.

Articles that have spelling, grammatical, punctuation errors or fail to follow the guidelines above will be REJECTED.

Please email both sample articles to info@ubasoim.co.uk and contact Chinma on 0802-2221936 or 0803-5898743.
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by olivetree: 8:58pm On May 14, 2009
Interesting. No use pple's brain for ur project o
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by simmy(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2009
hey dont u htink people need to know what the pay is like b4 they write?
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by pek(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2009
why do i av to write when i dont know what is at stake? are you trying to use us?
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by md4real(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2009
cheat or use, i believe any will go! if youm want something, attach some strings.
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by Kitomania(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2009
Yes, why don`t your company call for interview b4 collecting people`s hardwork for sightseening, i think it would be best that way, Angie
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by daviduzo(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2009
hey, i dont trust this advert. it looks dubious. why not ask for the candidates to come see you and your office before they can submit whatever they have for eployment consideration. as for me, i think is is dubious.
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by shinystar(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2009
Reads more like a scam
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by demoly: 12:23pm On May 18, 2009
A scam indeed, i dont know why some people would want to take their fellow as mumu! if you cant write it yourself then forget it. We should be very careful of people like this.
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by yinkiss: 11:50am On May 26, 2009
hey guys,why are you so skeptical??, it could be real!!!.Pretty unique gifts are sometimes wrapped in ugly parcels!, As for me,I will send my articles,there is no harm in trying.
Thanks,Angie for the Advertisement.
Olayinka Oregbemi cheesy grin
Re: Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! by seriousman: 11:52pm On May 26, 2009
I m just really angry with the way our people reason at times. It appears some people fail to live up to the current and various ways of outsourcing job. I think I will like someone to define freelance writer/bloggers for me. This will help our naive.
There is nothing wrong in someone asking someone to write article or blog for him/her. He/she also does not have to give the fee here. This is a free will service to a good writer. If the guy has asked someone to write blog/article free of charge, people will still complain. When are we going to learn to accommodate each other for success rather than bickering each other.

If the moderator permits, may be we need to check some freelance site and see how they operate such a www.odesk.com, www.elance.com. Please let us develop and encourage others.

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Calling For Training / Petroleum Engineering Degree In 2 Years(a Fasttrack Bsc Program) / Help! Got A Text From MCC Ltd About A Sales Executive Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.