Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia (489 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia by LadyVerah(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
The actress shared the photo online, writing; So today I woke up getting so mad at myself for complaining about the things i don't have, the things I want done sharp sharp,forgetting all that am blessed with.. The things that money or gold can not buy.. I have eyes that can see, ears that that can hear, mouth that can talk, hands that can work, legs that walk/run am Well n healthy.. Was inspired by the blind student that came visiting yesterday,wasn't expecting them at all but was so excited 2c them! I learnt a lot from the little time I spent with them .. they couldn't see a thing but have eyes, they were so excited n full of life, cracking jokes sef n wanted to be heard , they wanted us to feel their humor , I did my best to hold my tears, cos I was thinking of all WE take for granted n keep askin n askin n askin and never thanking.. So my only prayer point this morning was "thank u lord" and this will my prayer for rest of the week.. I have decided not to ASK him for anything anymore for now than "thank u" ... Don't really know y am writing this ..But really just wanna share... And say THANK YOU guys for your constant support n love. God bless Us all..

1 Like

Re: Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia by Donbabajay12(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmm !,,
Re: Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: Students From Bethesda School For The Blind Visits Annie Idibia by KnowMore: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Tyga After Joint Custody Agreement With Blac Chyna / Skye Bank In Big Trouble / Photos Of Comedian Akpororo At His Traditional Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.