Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views (657 Views)

Nairalanders.....i Need Your Views On This Bank Stuff / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by mrlycan: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have been bombarded with 11.11 mails from aliexpresss. I checked through d site today and to my amazement,the promo is going to be a bomb. The reduction is unimaginable. Who else is preparing for that day. Share your views
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by DTOBS(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
mrlycan:
I have been bombarded with 11.11 mails from aliexpresss. I checked through d site today and to my amazement,the promo is going to be a bomb. The reduction is unimaginable. Who else is preparing for that day. Share your views
am cwiously waiting for the day ooooo....infact I want to load my account before the day! it's going to be great....
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by mrlycan: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
. I wish I knew this since January I would have been drinking garri since then. But imagine I saw a ring that was 245$ and on 11.11 it is $5
You need to see d crystals of d diamonds
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please which day is the promo?
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
mrlycan:
When is the promo please?
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by pyx: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Waiting and adding item on my wish list
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by Cjsmack(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Be very careful.. 11.11 shopping festival is a 90% deception.

Most suppliers have doubled the prices of their items.. Setting 11.11 price with their normal selling price. When you see it, you think the price has been slashed down.. You'd quickly order without knowing you're still buying at the normal price for the item.
Re: Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views by newspostng(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
All lies.don't waste your money.its all deception.they've doubled price and even higher than normal sales

(1) (Reply)

Serious Minded Business Partner Needed / 8 Types Of Intelligence........click To Choose Yours’ / How To Transform You Room Into Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.