Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC (807 Views)

We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps / Job Creation: We're Fulfilling Our Promises - Lai Mohammed / Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by catchfun: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has dismissed claims by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party that it was deceiving Nigerians.
Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Timi Frank said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent in Abuja, on Thursday.
He was reacting to a statement credited to the PDP in which the opposition party was accusing the APC of deceiving Nigerians on its promise to pay N5,000 stipend to unemployed Nigerians.
Frank said, the APC won the 2015 elections largely because they were tired of the deceit of the PDP which lasted for 16 long years.
Nigerians can testify that the APC administration under President Muhammadu Buhari has started delivering on its promises.
“In less than six months, the administration has demonstrated its seriousness in bringing about positive change.
“I can tell you clearly that the APC under our President will deliver on all of the promises made during the campaigns. The PDP which is yet to get over its electoral defeat will be put to shame at the end of the day.” http://punchng.com/2015/11/4214
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by benedictnsi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ok
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by kurt09(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
I want to use this medium to remind APC led FG that they are owing unemployed youth five months arrears.#our5k

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
We are waiting with our voter's card firmly in place
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by Kyase(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:
We are waiting with our voter's card firmly in place
We believe you.
Madam dem say u be guy, na true?
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kyase:
We believe you. Madam dem say u be guy, na true?
You see prick for my yansh
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
them
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by moderation2020: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
when?
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by Kyase(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:

You see prick for my yansh
I never check.
But u badt oooo
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by baralatie(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
kurt09:
I want to use this medium to remind APC led FG that they are owing unemployed youth five months arrears.#our5k
booked
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by DaGC(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Saying 'deliver all promises' might be a bit too much, especially if Mr President can't deliver.
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by kingdompropty: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Which one of the many promises. Start with 5k, then we take it from there. grin
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
On the pages of newspapers?
Apc is a curse to the progress of this nation.
Re: We ‘ll Deliver On Our Promises – APC by theSpark(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Which of the promises?

APC needs to publish a list of their official promises. There were too many denials along the way and I for one lost track.

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of A Single Story - How Half Of A Yellow Sun Inspires Igbos (photos) / Delta State Insists On Diversification Of Economy / Women Half Nude Protest Oshiomhole’s Move To Probe Chief Igbinedion-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.