Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta (594 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by Naijiant: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
We all know a handful of Niger Delta elite and militants have become very rich from the oil. But what about the ordinary people? It appears they are worse off now than when the militancy started.

Read more:
http://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/can-the-oil-benefit-the-people-of-the-niger-delta/
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by wordcat(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Only time will tell. For now, we all must agree that oil is a cause to the Niger Deltans
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by kel4soft: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
wordcat:
Only time will tell. For now, we all must agree that oil is a cause to the Niger Deltans

A cause to you.
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by Ugomba(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
I pray that Japan should come and take Delta state oil and give us technology in exchange.
Which way Nigeria? Oil Oil Oil YET wia have it taken us?
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by Duru1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
The crude oil is one of the worst things that blinded Nigerians.
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by wordcat(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
kel4soft:

A cause to you.

Lol, truth is bitter and sometimes painful but no matter how painful truth may be, truth will always show itself because truth is too stubborn that you can't hide it and the truth is that " oil in the Niger Delta region belongs to Northerners. I don't know about the future but for NOW na abok1s get all the oil wey dey for south south region. They only permit few people there to taste oil money and not to own it.
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2015
wordcat:

Lol, truth is bitter and sometimes painful but no matter how painful truth may be, truth will always show itself because truth is too stubborn that you can't hide it and the truth is that " oil in the Niger Delta region belongs to Northerners. I don't know about the future but for NOW na abok1s get all the oil wey dey for south south region. They only permit few people there to taste oil money and not to own it.
If fulani owns the oil in niger delta, who owns the oil in your igboland?
Re: Can Oil Benefit The People Of The Niger Delta by wordcat(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
ijawcitizen:
If fulani owns the oil in niger delta, who owns the oil in your igboland?

U must agree with me that the oil in ur so called "backyard" belongs to Abok1 first before we talk about who controls the ones in Igboland.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sacked 900 Teachers – Oshiomole / Sai Change. Fuel Selling At 170 In Uyo / Pro-biafra Activists Protest In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.