Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

See Watin Dey Bother Me Oooo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See Watin Dey Bother Me Oooo (384 Views)

Wahala Dey / Bayelsa People Dey Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Watin Dey Bother Me Oooo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
This keeps bothering me. A lot of times people pass subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Government etc and then fail English Language. With what language did they pass these subjects? If they use English Language to pass other subjects and can't use English language to pass English language then something is wrong somewhere. Could it be that when the examiner is marking, he does not mark the use of English but rather the technicality of English or could it be that English Language is simply over rated in our own Country

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power Station / Have You Ever Proposed Marriage To Them? / Bobbysaxy Ft Tonytetuila...iyawoalalubarika Teaser Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.