Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? (2524 Views)

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
I don't know if I am the only one noticing this,I hardly hear the slogan 'Sai Baba'. The truth is I was among those who once chanted 'Sai Baba' at some point. I'm nat partisan so I didn't mind seeing change as PMB won and I still praise GEJ for d peaceful transition. A lot of nigerians were happy to see PMB win basically cos it was said that he was anti-corrupt. People danced, merried , died even cos of celebration, I was around Apapa, lagos that evening PMB won, those hausa okada riders were stunting with their bikes like it was F1, people chanted 'SAI BaBa!!!'. Few months into his rule, a lot has happened and we all know,no need to mention. My question is 'When Last did u hear someone shout 'Sai Baba'?? For me, e don tey walahi...make I give una one 'Sai Baba'...looool

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
slap awaits the zombie where shout that nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by flatscreen(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
I guess they r feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by wachakuta(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sai Baba

Just now smiley
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by otil1: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
wachakuta:
Sai Baba

Just now smiley

Confirmed zombie.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by PedroJP(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Una no see mouth shout sai more or less to add baba. Na sit down de expect be una case for now, cos una don even confuuse as d direction of things.

With all praises yoruba nairalanders made to Buhari, i xpected by now more monickers here would be predicting steps and policies of Buhari and it will come to manifest dat way to the good of the masses, but no, some of u are hoping ur bubu borrows a spirit different from his to see if things will tilt a little towards the direction expected.

Sai sai sai, sai yoruba and Hausa together and allow 5percenters to go.

Thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by PedroJP(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Let us remind them to shout Their sai nonsense. Pls OP invite the sai slaves to come and shout sai sai, seems they'v forgotten their mantra

5 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by funkybully(f): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol reality has dawn on most masturbators. Soon u will hear KAI Baba!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by iokpebholo: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Which of d baba?is it d one dt can't pay salary grin

7 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by obailala(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:
I don't know if I am the only one noticing this,I hardly hear the slogan 'Sai Baba'. The truth is I was among those who once chanted 'Sai Baba' at some point. I'm nat partisan so I didn't mind seeing change as PMB won and I still praise GEJ for d peaceful transition. A lot of nigerians were happy to see PMB win basically cos it was said that he was anti-corrupt. People danced, merried , died even cos of celebration, I was around Apapa, lagos that evening PMB won, those hausa okada riders were stunting with their bikes like it was F1, people chanted 'SAI BaBa!!!'. Few months into his rule, a lot has happened and we all know,no need to mention. My question is 'When Last did u hear someone shout 'Sai Baba'?? For me, e don tey walahi...make I give una one 'Sai Baba'...looool
Election is over bro... How would you expect people to be living in the past?....

When last did you hear of the words TAN or TANOID or even 'GEJ till Infinity'? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Herald47: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
The 'sai baba' was a medium used to deceive the gullibles,it has fulfilled its purposes and has now vanished away.

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by DropShot: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
This poster no get sense walahi. Sai Baba na for election period nah. Plus anytime he go political gathering. #Commonsenseisntcommon walahi.

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by tuniski: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:
This poster no get sense walahi. Sai Baba na for election period nah. Plus anytime he go political gathering. #Commonsenseisntcommon walahi.
Hmmm u are being clever by half! Sai baba should continue as a show of solidarity and believe in what Baba is doing now! Obamacare remains a slogan and topical in the USA. Anyway, this useless govt has no signature policy nor direction!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sai Baba was to lead Nigeria into one Chance. Sorry @OP

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by DropShot: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
tuniski:
Hmmm u are being clever by half! Sai baba should continue as a show of solidarity and believe in what Baba is doing now! Obamacare remains a slogan and topical in the USA. Anyway, this useless govt has no signature policy nor direction!
Na frustration go kill you. E no concern me. After 8 yrs of Buhari, we go give Osinbajo for 8 yrs. Then back to another Hausa Fulani man. Na so una go tire till una go get sense. Keep hating, ok?

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by LastSurvivor: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Baba don dey mess up..
now na kai baba!!

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by gab264(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
funkybully:
grin/Dgringrin Ur a funny gurl;
Kai baba lolzzzzz lwkmdgrin

3 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by tuniski: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:

Na frustration go kill you. E no concern me. After 8 yrs of Buhari, we go give Osinbajo for 8 yrs. Then back to another Hausa Fulani man. Na so una go tire till una go get sense. Keep hating, ok?
get some sense and learn from those that thought they will be in govt for 60yrs. If it took 16yrs to defeat pdp, it won't take nearly that to get rid of this fraud called apc. Even buhari can't win again! People eyes don clear. Osinbajo ko obasanjo ni!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Dahveydson(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
You should know elections are over. It was a campaign slogan, what's the use of chanting it now?
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2015
PvtParts2:
Hahahahahaha, u dey vex o
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2015
flatscreen:
I guess they r feeling the heat
Honestly, evryone is feeling it o
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2015
PedroJP:
Let us remind them to shout Their sai nonsense. Pls OP invite the sai slaves to come and shout sai sai, seems they'v forgotten their mantra
Hahahahahah @ sai nonsense, its well bro.
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2015
funkybully:
From Sai Baba to Kai Baba...u funny gan, loooool

2 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2015
iokpebholo:
Which of d baba?is it d one dt can't pay salary grin
Lool...no oh, na Baba Ijebu I dey talk of...lol
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by holysina(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2015
PvtParts2:
hahahahahahaahha guy na war grin grin grin grin saiiiii ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by Djicemob: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2015
When last did you hear "change" sef?

The new APC manifesto and mantra is "Pdp destroyed nigeria for 16 years"

4 Likes

Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Herald47:
The 'sai baba' was a medium used to deceive the gullibles,it has fulfilled its purposes and has now vanished away.
M trying not to believe this but it isn't so far from the truth unless tinzzz change for the better.
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
grin/Dgringrin Ur a funny gurl;
Kai baba lolzzzzz lwkmdgrin

The person behind that moniker is not a girl.
Don't be deceived by the "f" sign.

Get sense!!
Re: Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2015
DropShot:
I gree say I no get sense, buh I no dull reach U.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Pursue Biafra Instead Of National Revolution / Abubakar Ogbe Is Dead! Kogi Elections / A Very Terrible Accident That Occurred Along Bode-sadu Jebba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.