Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! (605 Views)

Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) / God Must Be Joking! / A Child Of God Must Not Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by Mightyify(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
THE NIGERIA GOD MUST BE CRAZY!

The Nigeria God does not bless you if you are honest.
Honest people in Nigeria are not wanted around. If
you dare try to be honest in Nigeria , you're signing a lifetime contract with poverty. Your friends, neighbours and family
will mock you and Nigeria God will watch you suffer till you die.

They will tell you " No be my power
oo, nah (Nigeria) God do ham for me"
A corrupt politician will thank Nigeria God for opportunity to further impoverished the people. Armed robbers give thanks to this Nigeria God in every successful operation, prostitutes thank the Nigeria God for a booming prostitution business.

Drug barons glorify the name of the Nigeria God for helping
them lift drugs un-caught, 419 thank the Nigeria God
for bringing a good maga to them and pray more for
continuous success in 419 business.

Students cheat
their way to success during exam period, they do
all sort to get good grades, some pay for their
grade, some sleep with lecturers, some threaten
their lecturers with death, some carry expo to exam
halls etc and when they come out in flying colors
after each exams, the Nigeria God must be praised.
Can i forget those 'God of Men' that use God name
to enrich themselves buying privates jets, exotic
cars and living in porche house?

In Nigeria, we celebrate dis-honest people, corrupt people, fraudsters, thieves, prostitutes, drug barons, cheats, crooks etc. Just bribe this Nigeria God with your stolen, corrupt, and fraudulent money, you'll see how he will bless you in ten folds. I have a neighbour who lives three blocks away from ours, this man is very honest, but poverty is his best friend. I wonder when the Nigeria God will bless him.

©IFEANYI IKWUAKO

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
My friend......

Nigeria God or no nigeria God.......whatever you make your heart believe that you are, is what you will be. The book of proverbs said that you should guard your heart with discretion, for out of it are the issues of life. Secondly, an honest man who expects riches or success as a reward for his honesty is never honest. He is not even different from those who act dishonestly to succeed. The Bible says that you should consider a righteous (honest) man, the end of that man is peace..........
Last and more crucial, being honest doesn't tantamount to having riches and wealth. Google and download this book, "as a man thinketh", read it and you will understand why an honest man could be in abject penury, while reknown crook will be in success and riches.

In conclusion, i believe the nigerian or african, or infact the God i serve and believed, as an african living in Nigeria, is a just God, who is not partial. He blesses the honest hardworking man.........but dislikes honest laziness. He also punishes crook and dishonest people with sicknesses, diseases and humiliation. Truly.........He is Just.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by BrightEye(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Nigeria god (not God), doesn't do with eternal blessing, as all it gives is earthly things only, unlike the true God (could it be Somalia or japan god?) that is always there for the honest people.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
I prefer the canadian god
Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by MathsChic(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
A god is what you make your mind up to believe in. He doesn't have to exist. Nigerians seek satisfaction in believing that a guardian creature is watching over them, merely for the sake of protecting them and ensuring that they prosper in whatever wrong/right they are doing. And indeed there are many wrongs. However, the Nigerian society has so redefined wrongs that it's a hard task making a distinction between evil and good. It's a gory, survival of the fittest story where all hands are allowed.
Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by Trizyd(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Sir, When Is God Being Attributed To Countries? Nigerian God? I Only Know The God Of Heaven.
Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by orisa37: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2015
God everywhere is sane, very sane. Nigeria God is the sanest. One popular proverb says, "Truth is bitter", and is always a Minority. Another Bible scripture says, "Lay not your Treasures on Earth, where thieves, armed robbers, exam malpractices, dolorous and deceptive politicians etc abound". If you wish to live for today and for this world and forget tomorrow and life thereafter, you must join the hustle. Blessed are the poor in spirits for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven and blessed are the pure in Hearts for they shall see God. Nigeria God is a Powerful Almighty One. He knows how and why He removes power from Gej and gives it to Pmb. He sees the Pastor at Enugu who keeps on impregnating females in his church. He knows why Prof. TD West boasted on behalf of Pmb that fuel will come down to N40 and is still selling at N120 per litre Nigeria God is not mad and He is conscious of all that moves and sleeps. The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.
Re: The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! by naijapips02: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2015
add artists to that list.

You see artists flashing naked women in their videos, deceiving and luring young people to all kinds of immoralities. and When you ask them, who do the praise? Yeah right, the Nigerian god of course.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Day So Fast? / Prophecies On 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Buhari Should Be Careful Of His Health – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.