Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Need The 5k And Jobs Too By Wisdomkosi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need The 5k And Jobs Too By Wisdomkosi. (299 Views)

I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / What Olusegun Obasanjo Says On The "5K Bonus For Unemployed Graduate" / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need The 5k And Jobs Too By Wisdomkosi. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
We nigerians need the 5k as promised by apc during campaign, if they can't pay we, the jobless youths common 5k is it jobs worth 100k that they are going provide for us? We nigerians should hold them strongly because they promised to pay us 5k and create jobs for us. Every youth should raise up and say enough is enough. Go to America, they have what they call social security which the government pay them monthly, it's even more than 5k that we are struggling with apc to pay us. Some youths don't see 5k in a month, but some of our leaders spend more than 100 million naira every month, their children are outside the country, schooling while we the youths are being used during election period. I'm neither apc nor PDP. I'm neutral. Enough is enough. Seun, Lalasticlala, let our leaders hear our voices

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial / Shock And Awe As PMB Empowers South With 100% Of Economic Portfolios / What Then Is Power And Money Over Death!!!!!! I Wept For Audu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.