Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari Should Pay The N5,000 Stipend Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Pay The N5,000 Stipend Immediately (464 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Pay The N5,000 Stipend Immediately by meforyou1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
The amount may seem small to a working class individual, but to the unemployed, it matters a lot.
In the recent times, everyday I come out of my office in Abuja, I am usually besieged by a lot of beggars,begging for money for transport, and others for food. And when you see some of them and talk to them, you find out that they are actually real unemployed graduates going about in search of work, receiving the 'no vacancy' and do not have transport fares to get back home. It gets worse when I travel to Minna, the lovely town where I grew up, and you find everybody groaning. Just hearing I'm in town gives them joy. And I always gather them all and buy them drinks and peppersoup and chicken and chips and when I'm leaving, I give them some pocket money. But for how long will that continue? I wish I have jobs to give them. Want them to be gainfully employed as I am, to have their own cars and build their own houses and when I show, it will be a kind of reunion.
We keep reading of all kinds of crimes, both petty ones and those committed by the hardened criminals like highway robbery, houses and banks robberies and kidnapping. These are committed mostly by these hungry, unscrupulous youths who believe that their government have gotten about them. Security of lives and properties are gradually but surely collapsing in this country and it seems nobody is saying anything about it.
I wish to urge President Buhari as a matter of urgency implement this his N5,000 monthly stipend campaign promise for the unemployed youths. And also implement the free meal programme for our hungry public primary school children he promised. And the hundreds of thousands of jobs he promised too.
Government can never assure 100% employment for all its citizens, that's why they formulate welfare schemes. Below is a link that discusses welfare schemes in Europe country by country
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/10391238/Benefits-in-Europe-country-by-country.html
Buhari should do the needful as in like yesterday.
Re: Buhari Should Pay The N5,000 Stipend Immediately by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
over to you baba
Re: Buhari Should Pay The N5,000 Stipend Immediately by nnachukz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op you go old o, if you dey wait for that money o. Can't you know when somebody is playing with you? Buhari was just joking when he made that promise. Can't you see that? Sorry you took him serious.

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Banned Onlyson16 For20. Never Try To INCITE People Against Moderators / New Ministers To Be Sworn In On Wednesday - Femi Adesina / Buhari, Obasanjo Meet At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.