Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam (1173 Views)

How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam / Nigerians Please Be Careful With This Man. / 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by loverprince(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello dear nairalanders.
I am Mr abiola olakunle Ibrahim.
Please let me go straight to my point.
I receive messages and calls! where Nigerians keep crying that someone scam them.
Please kindly read this to avoid that and make sure you share this information.
Admin* please let this piece of information hit front page.
online business is truly profitable but most people that keep telling you they are making money are bunch of liers.
they just want your money and fly to the thin air.
last week I receive more than 4 calls from different people crying that one Mr Henry effiong scam them.
How is that my business! I asked but these people keep telling me that I wrote his stupid name on my website that he is an information marketer. yes I truly put that on my website.
Please how did he scam you?
uhmmmm this man scam my God fearing Nigerians by telling them that he work for different companies abroad and he can help them to buy things online.
The moment you send your money, is the last time you hear from him.
As I write this I am a sad person.
Please forgive me for any mistake and not giving full details. but please don't deal with someone you don't trust.
Some Nigerians don't even believe there is God not to talk of fearing God.
stay bless.
your boy Olakunle

check the pictures below for prove.
Please don't let the fools.
fool you.
someone you trust can disappoint you.
just play a safe game and always remember the day of judgment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by Donbabajay12(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Informative
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by loverprince(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Donbabajay. Please share that and let save Nigerians from people like Mr Henry.
If you have been scam online.
Please share your experience, let learn from each other.
1love and have a wonderful rest.
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by maxti: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Let's all be careful
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by jinnclovis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
hmmmm dis is serious.
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by funsho75(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2015
hmmmm... badth Guy Every were
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by marked10(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2015
You self, before you foster somebody's business or should i say advertise somebody's on your website, you should know the genuineness of that person.

You are lucky i didn't fall a victim, i would have fished you out via your website. All i know is that you conspired with whomever he is to dupe me.

be careful
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by loverprince(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2015
marked10:
You self, before you foster somebody's business or should i say advertise somebody's on your website, you should know the genuineness of that person.

You are lucky i didn't fall a victim, i would have fished you out via your website. All i know is that you conspired with whomever he is to dupe me.

be careful

thanks. I understand but if you have a write up that I like and match my niche, I will post it with your names.
are you telling me that you will hold seun or nairaland admins, if anyone scam you here?
Re: Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam by david290(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice one@loverprince. I think there are still the remnants of people like Mr. Henry in our society. Let's continue to expose them. I got a platform for this. Check my signature. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Graphic Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (graphic Conten / Jungle Justice: LASTMA Senior Officer Stoned To Death In Lagos(video) / Man Tries To Explain Why He Killed His Mother - Highly Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.