Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Help On Ecommerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Ecommerce Website (591 Views)

Ecommerce Website Needed Urgently! / April Web Promo On Ecommerce Webdesign And Free Classifieds Ads / Help Needed On Ecommerce Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Ecommerce Website by Abatsam111(m): 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning fellow nairalanders, please i want to venture into online store business and the site is ready. My major concern now is do i need a store & vehicle (for shipping) before i can start.
Thanks in advance...
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Abatsam111:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, please i want to venture into online store business and the site is ready. My major concern now is do i need a store & vehicle (for shipping) before i can start.
Thanks in advance...

It is quite necessary. You need them because if orders come in, it will be more expensive for you to rent.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by yomalex(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Are you targeting your state or nationwide? Even at that it's much better to use courier services or transport company buses and focus on your business
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by zap2(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2015
An online store is a good business. What products/services do you intend to sell through your webstore? Your product line will say if you need your own delivery van or not. Do you want to deliver interstate or intrastate? try to expatiate more on your business process. I could be of help.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by Abatsam111(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
zap2:
An online store is a good business. What products/services do you intend to sell through your webstore? Your product line will say if you need your own delivery van or not. Do you want to deliver interstate or intrastate? try to expatiate more on your business process. I could be of help.
Thanks for your concern, it is for interstate.
I want to build three store; one for selling project materials, the second is for the sale of clothes, accesories, phones, etc and the third will be like olx or mobofree (where people meet to negotiate on a fairly used product)
I don't know if i can partner with the likes of DHL for the shipping stuff. Thanks alot in advance.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by Abatsam111(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
yomalex:
Are you targeting your state or nationwide? Even at that it's much better to use courier services or transport company buses and focus on your business

It is targeted for nationwide. Please expantiate me more on the courier service or transport company stuff.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by yomalex(m): 12:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Abatsam111:

It is targeted for nationwide. Please expantiate me more on the courier service or transport company stuff.
Thanks in advance.
The courier serviceis just the regular dhl,ups and co the other option is transport company buses you pay them to transport and the buyer picks it up at their office. Another option is Postal services depending on the location you send the goods via registered mail and the buyer picks up at the nearest post office. I was in Delta a few months back and I ordered mayorall powerbank it was sent via post cost around N700
Re: Help On Ecommerce Website by Abatsam111(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2015
yomalex:
The courier serviceis just the regular dhl,ups and co the other option is transport company buses you pay them to transport and the buyer picks it up at their office. Another option is Postal services depending on the location you send the goods via registered mail and the buyer picks up at the nearest post office. I was in Delta a few months back and I ordered mayorall powerbank it was sent via post cost around N700
Thanks for that, i'll like to go for postal office, please explain how to link with them, will i be paying them per order? Can i also link with postal office in abroad? How much will it cost me.
Please give me your facebook id and phone number.

(1) (Reply)

#prayfornigeria Picture Overlay Tutorial / 1 Step Ahead / Cheapest Web Hosting At 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.