Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics (36758 Views)

7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by ebosie11(f): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki yesterday arrived Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in company of at least 35 senators who came to show him support.

Bukola Saraki is currently facing charges for alleged false declaration of assets.Many Nigerians including Oby Ezekwesili blasted him for storming CCT with many senators.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/see-faces-of-senators-that-accompanied.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by ebosie11(f): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2015
More

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by IamMrNoble(m): 3:11am On Nov 06, 2015
It's called loyalty

†**********†‡
meanwhile..
Listen to my R& B single, and I promise, you'll
enjoy it.

You can listen on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0laD-NVtpI&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Or download on Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz17uusfdjc4mog/Magical%20Moment%20%28General-E%29.mp3?dl=0

Drop your comments on
www.nairaland.com/2708984/music-enjoy-new-track-magical

8 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by kolomax(m): 4:52am On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
It's called loyalty
I call it stupidity someone facing corrupt charges and the useless senators are still following him up and down

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by modath(f): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2015
kolomax:
I call it stupidity someone facing corrupt charges and the useless senators are still following him up and down

& They still had the temerity to attempt to block Rotimi Amaechi from beung appointed a minister ...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Misterlaby: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Loyal-wetin...

Loyalty my black a$$..

Bunch of mumu people

Mtschew undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by drberry(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2015
I think Saraki's fans (senators) are fast depleting... From 82 during their last court outing grin, now they're down to 35 grin plus the walk-out by his lawyers grin. Hehe... I'm still observing. Very soon it'll be only him and Ekweremadu that'll be court. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Ndi Oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Well done great men and women of integrity!!! We wqould never allow the pocketing of the NASS by the executive!!! The independence of the NASS is at the heart of every functional democracy!! I am proud to see my distinguished senators from Anambra state been part of the struggle !!! Keep making us proud great senators

5 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2015
drberry:
I think Saraki's fans (senators) are fast depleting... From 82 during their last court outing grin, now they're down to 35 grin plus the walk-out by his lawyers grin. Hehe... I'm still observing. Very soon it'll be only him and Ekweremadu that'll be court. grin

If Sarki's fans have indeed shrunk to 35 then he would have been impeached by now!! Remember you only need 73 senators to carry out impeachment!!! Dont be suprised when the next vote of confidence motion is signed by over 100 senators!!! The Jagaban Slayer just has his own way of winning any political battle!!

4 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by omenka(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Seeing the "bus" into which they are getting confirms the text message sent to Senators as published by SR.

If Saraki's Abobakus become depleted so much so that just one remains, that ONE would be our dearest Stealer Oduah". They share a world of Mutual Characters.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2015
omenka:
Seeing the "bus" into which they are getting confirms the text message sent to Senators as published by SR.

If Saraki's Abobakus become depleted so much so that just one remains, that ONE would be our dearest Stealer Oduah". They share a world of Mutual Characters.

Lolz keep consoling yourselves dear!! Very soon Tinubu would only have only his wife by his side in the senate.

3 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by okoro4: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by faithfancy: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Their names please,
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Faces of morally bankrupt people. They were selected/elected to represent their districts but they shamelessly choose to represent Saraki. Very embarrassing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by kolomax(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2015
modath:

& They still had the temerity to attempt to block Rotimi Amaechi from beung appointed a minister ...
don't mind those useless people
All God alone can save us from this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by bugzbunny: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Senators helping corruption to fight bk since 1870
Useless fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by aresa: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
I remember dino fighting and demonstrating for oduah to be jailed for corruption, but today, the same dino and the same oduah are teaming up to support another corupt politician....

Only in nigeria.. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by thundafire: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2015
PDP re dancing with him with hope of dealing with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by kennybabs1980: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Sarki's fans have indeed shrunk to 35 then he would have been impeached by now!! Remember you only need 73 senators to carry out impeachment!!! Dont be suprised when the next vote of confidence motion is signed by over 100 senators!!! The Jagaban Slayer just has his own way of winning any political battle!!
Pa Chukwudi, are you still alive, you promised to kill yourself if Amaechi is confirmed minister Na!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Goddex: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
kolomax:

Idiota . . .

When Tinubu was facing similar charges, South West governors
shut down govts of their states to converge with him in Abuja.

Then you saw nothing wrong

8 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Misterlaby: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Idiotas kiss lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by DJames247: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Accomplices
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by NinaArsenal(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Ole Association of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by kulobyno: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Eye service
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
modath:

because he was instrumental to their defeat at the polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by costandi(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Only corrupt senators would accompany a corrupt politician to CCT
in the name of Partisan politics.

How can a corrupt dullard claim to be fighting corrpution.
Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by MuamarGaddaffi: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
These senators have no shame at all. Are these senators the ones to bring about the change promised or are we to expect another ?
In sane country, anybody facing corruption allegations/ charges is deserted for face saving but here in Nigeria,its a show of public shame.
How can you claim to be fighting at the same time dinning with alleged corrupt personified persons?

E be like say this one pass waiting body odour fit cure grin grin grin.
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Oildichotomy(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Every Nigerian judging from our opinions and behaviours is a deadly hypocrite.

Infact the country name should bé "hypocrigeria".

I give up ![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
this is just proof that this 6th senate is a waste and nothing good should be expected from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Buhari Wins Emohua LGA Rivers With 72k Votes, Takes Three More - Premium Times / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.