Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate (563 Views)

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate by rapthugx(m): 4:12am On Nov 06, 2015
The Director General Audu/Faleke Campaign Organization, Comrade Daniel Isah, has advised the electorate not to sell their voter cards to anybody especially government agents.

He accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of going round the state, buying up voter’s card from the electorate for a token, saying such move will not save PDP from defeat on November 21.

Isah described the said action of PDP agents as evil and criminal which was aimed at disenfranchising the people who have rejected their government of failure and maladministration.

“When you sell your card you are selling your future and progress. PDP leaders don’t care for you, so if you give them your card, your future has been mortgaged,” he said.

He called on INEC and the law enforcement agencies to commence investigations into the matter and arrest the culprits involved in the act, no matter how highly placed.

The DG promised to make names of suspected card buyers available to the police and INEC for prosecution.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/dont-sell-your-cards-to-pdp-agents-audu-warns-kogi-electorate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate by pet4ril(f): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Thats what i use to tell our nigerians...... Its your rught to vote, so don't sell it..... But i wish they will hear cos money is the root of all evil..... How do you expect a man that borrowed money to buy his voters to win election and start implementing his promises when they have their own debt to settle..... Please think twice and desist from this ungodly act og selling your vote....... May God help us all
Re: Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate by rapthugx(m): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2015
pet4ril:
Thats what i use to tell our nigerians...... Its your rught to vote, so don't sell it..... But i wish they will hear cos money is the root of all evil..... How do you expect a man that borrowed money to buy his voters to win election and start implementing his promises when they have their own debt to settle..... Please think twice and desist from this ungodly act og selling your vote....... May God help us all

Actually he is talking of buying VOTER'S CARD now not VOTES. I think people who do this, do it to prevent people from voting, since one cannot vote without the card, n you can't buy my card n use it in another polling unit. Naija strong sha.
Re: Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate by hola106(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Dat s it
Re: Don’t Sell Your Cards To PDP Agents, Audu Warns Kogi Electorate by mrhipup(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2015
am 4 PPA candidate in the state

(1) (Reply)

UK Reportedly Planning The Deportation Of 29,000 Nigerians / Ministerial Blunder / Baddest Hacker In The World To Hunt ISIS Online - Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.