Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils (6367 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by folks4luv(f): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2015
When I saw this on the black board of a primary school in my area, I was angry and sad. Wondering why some pupils in secondary school cant construct a correct sentence? This is one of the reasons.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Omotayor123(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Oluwa mi ooo... Op What's the name and address of the school. The school must be Reported!

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by psucc(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oluwa mi ooo... Op What's the name and address of the school. The school must be Reported!
Op will not say it so we don't know where he hails from.

Howbeit, #EdcationHadFallen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by NewBorn2: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2015
folks4luv:
When I saw this on the black board of a primary school in my area, I was angry and sad. Wondering why some pupils in secondary school cant construct a correct sentence? This is one of the reasons.
Folks4luv. Were you on Kobrawap at a time. Does the name Badsex rings abell. This is me.
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by dikeigbo2(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
This must have been written by a nursery one pupil, but on a serious note the teacher deserve a sack award..

#Rural schoolsintrouble
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by mira4u: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by folks4luv(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

Folks4luv. Were you on Kobrawap at a time. Does the name Badsex rings abell. This is me.
Like seriously? Of cos I remember u. Good to see u here
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Drdaps(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
I'm not surprised because the qualified ones are unemployed

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by NewBorn2: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
folks4luv:

Like seriously? Of cos I remember u. Good to see u here
I am originally ikubch here. I av been banned on that moniker.
How are you? Good to see you!
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Holywizard: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
i wont be surprised if a corp member frm a northern or western skul is their teacher.

Quote me & die from Mental Disease!!!
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by folks4luv(f): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

I am originally ikubch here. I av been banned on that moniker.
How are you? Good to see you!
Banned? Still d bad nigger I used to know eh? Lolx. Am good, u? How is everything, family et work
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by ola7199: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
this must be in EDO STATE or ABAKILIKI.

Quote me and run mad.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why is this hard to believe
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by lilwayneme(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chisos!!!
I no go talk
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by NewBorn2: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
folks4luv:

Banned? Still d bad nigger I used to know eh? Lolx. Am good, u? How is everything, family et work
I thrive on controversy
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by JOKLEVIZ(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Reminds me of a yoruba movie.
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by jkbee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is the reason why students are performing woefully, and we blame it on WAEC
SORRY CASE!
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by rattlesnake(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Many people commenting here don't even know what's wrong
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by montezz(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't believe this! It could be a pupil imitating his literature teacher. Don't mar our(teachers) image abeg.
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by carinmom(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
The reason for this is not farfetched, education standard has completely fallen. Pupils in primary and secondary schools are being trained by under qualified teachers, and these teachers are also products of a failed educational system.
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by himola: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
biking nu, wetin is wronging inisi engilish. Haba? Afuturaw, it was a combilations, cum compilations of adjectifibian accordancing.

wen I was wroting it, it was peeping d reporter was extremely doing withouting correcting me and the pupilings. Meshun mu!!! #correctMiNotMockingMi
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Tundeiab(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Remindered me of a yoruba movie.
Bros! This your English needs to be born again... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by baba11(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
What do you expect.... garbage in garbage out noni cool
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Richiez(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is disturbing...has to be on fp, I wish we knew the name and address of this school angry
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by JOKLEVIZ(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tundeiab:

Bros! This your English needs to be born again... Lol

first of all thanks for the correction, secondly change your pic am nt gud @insult but trust me change ur pic 1st next time u wanna pick on someone.. Esp here on NL
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Teachers with connections undecided
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
There's no evidence this was written by a "teacher".
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by KelvinKelt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
This doesn't look lik a primary school; it looks like one of the illegal nursery schools. Does the school have a head-master at all? Is it as a result of free education? Govt attention needs to be drawn to the school with immediate effect. But how can u call secondary school students "pupils"?
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by RealAdewole(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
I wouldn't mind if it is in osun state
Re: Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils by Khd95(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
''Mother is carry the baby'' gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

is dat further English language

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME / 2010 Admission List - Agriculture, Arts & Biological Sciences,university Of Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.