Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics (71173 Views)

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by jaycass50: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
We have all been friend zoned see my own story @naunaknow. please don't forget to like, comment and share your opinions are of great value.
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by mrhipup(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
1 million naira shoe
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

Make I send ma acct?? grin
hahahaha lol if him send give u, u go chop am lol
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by klax(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
obiremy:
2face Idibia rocked a customized gold encrusted Versace sneakers worth N1million during the video shoot of music giants, Tunde and Wunmi Obe on Tuesday May 20,2014 while multi-award winning musician, David Adeleke (Davido) was pictured rocking the same sneakers during his performance  at the launch party for the Denim range of Fragrance held on the 31st of October, 2015 at the Oriental Hotel, Lekki, Lagos.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/2face-idibia-vs-davidowho-rocks.html

Obiremy or whatever you called yourself so the shoe you are looking with your eyes worth 1 million naira So it's 2face or Davido that called you sat you down, shows you the invoice and said to you now find your way to Nairaland is that right

Wait a minute where are you from in the first place Because I begin to wonder which village you came from and the kind of home you came from by falling fool to all these lies and blablablabla jargons and your brain or eyes could read between two lines or is your faculty relapse or you have glaucoma of the eyes. You really amazed me anyway. Story for the clown I guess.
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by CravingChic: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
libertyfather:

You dey mind dem, but hin pass 1500, nah 3k

Lwkmd!! Na 2500 for Trade fair, under bridge! Shine your eye, make them no cheat you oo
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by tollytexy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

For ma syd na #1500...negotiate well u go see am 1k or 8h grin

2 mad nairalanders hehehe
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by tosyne88(f): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
2baba rock it best
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by General2COAS(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
femzysticks:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Guy u funny die Jxt short of words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by marshalcarter: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
tollytexy:

2 mad nairalanders hehehe
grin
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by anytaij: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahahaahahahahhaahahhaha u no go kill me with laughter grin
marshalcarter:
#1500 shoe naim dis ppl buy for 1m

Let jah be watchin u ppl
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by marshalcarter: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
hahahaha lol if him send give u, u go chop am lol
Aswear I we not chop it grin I'll put it on NL cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
How does this affect the price of fuel per litre?
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by marshalcarter: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
anytaij:
Hahahahaahahahahhaahahhaha u no go kill me with laughter grin
grin dis is business
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by Alistair58(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
jaelz:
looks really calm and matured on tuface
jaelz:
jaelz:

hahahajah na u try pass
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by Adashos: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2015
nawa oh!!
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by bys: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2015
chiomzy25:
Am here looking for 150k to put a roof over my family head. Some people are buying shoe for 1m. God why is my story different? If only they could extend their blessing to others it will life a Bright foot print on the sand of time. Its well ohhhhh. I wish them well.

with dis kind footwear, e sure say dem go leave their footprint in the sand of time....
Golden Footprint sef..
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by MrDoGood(m): 1:23am On Nov 07, 2015
libertyfather:

You dey mind dem, but hin pass 1500, nah 3k
Op no say the shoe na one million naira. Na the shiny shiny thing wey Dem take round am na e be one million in number. For their mind we dey see the shiny shiny things like gold.
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by whiteeyes: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I
suddenly realized I desperately
needed to mess, They were playing
Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci.
The music was really really loud, so I
timed my mess with the beat of the
music. I was releasing my mess
alongside the music so that nobody
would hear the sound of the mess
although the mess was very loud too.
When I finished, I started to feel
better but I looked around and
noticed that everybody in the
restaurant frowned and was staring
at me….. Why?
Then I suddenly remembered that I
was listening to the music with my
ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
kai bros, laugh wan kill me! See as tears dey drop from my eyes. I don like/share tire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by femzysticks(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2015
grin

whiteeyes:
kai bros, laugh wan kill me! See as tears dey drop from my eyes. I don like/share tire...
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by geraldleo: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Datz gud, 1m for d shoe. Make Una invest Una moni oooooo mak person no beg d next 10year for help
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by otiigba1(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2015
How does this put food on me table
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by SamiboiWhips(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Download #Nwayor #NowTrending #ClubBanger #StreetJam #gbedu
http://notjustok.com/2015/10/20/blast-champ-nwayor-prod-major-bangz/
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by idmike1: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
permsec:
1million naira sneakers? mean while peeps in daura be suffering

**Singing man unkind to mankind**

chaiii diaris god o
Re: 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics by octopusfreaky(f): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
Waste of cash tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Banned From Entering USA / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.