Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari (555 Views)

President Buhari In Competent Hands In London – Lai Mohammed / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / EXCLUSIVE | Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by todaynewsdesk: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Thursday said Nigerians are in safe hands in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
The President’s wife spoke in Enugu, where she inaugurated a Health Screening Initiative Programme.
She also assured Nigerians that her husband’s administration would generate love, unity, security and integrity in the country.
“The government of my husband is a government of unity, love and security.
“Nigerians are in safe hands in my husband’s government,” she said.
According to her, Buhari would safeguard the future of Nigerians through good governance.
The health screening programme, which is expected to enable women ascertain their health condition at no cost, would promote good health, particular among the rural women and the less privileged, she said.
he added that her love for the downtrodden informed the introduction of the screening exercise, especially against the backdrop of prevailing economic hardship in the country.
Mrs. Buhari noted that rural women lacked the financial strength to access healthcare delivery.
“This health screening will be attending to not less than 2,000 women from virtually all the 17 local government areas of the state,” the President’s wife said.
Mrs. Buhari explained that volunteer health professionals would render free medical health services to the women.
Read more...
https://www.today.ng/news/national/34339/nigerians-are-in-safe-hands-in-my-husbands-govt-aisha-buhari
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Zzyco: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Seriously? The government of your husband is that of unity, love and integrity. Please tell us what his intentions are about the economy, security,and employment.
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
I believe you wholeheartedly the wife of my President......... We 'The Change Agents, The Positive soul' know we are in safe hands. Wailers can keep wailing!
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by docadams: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
You are absolutely correct, ma! More so, with you by his side to ward off treacherous political harlots, the types that sent GEJ to 'Siberia' never to return.
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Mekybliss(f): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
See this one!!!.
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Saay1(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2015
We are waiting for the good resultwink
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by DJames247: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Are you sure?
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Zzyco: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
I believe you wholeheartedly the wife of my President......... We 'The Change Agents, The Positive soul' know we are in safe hands. Wailers can keep wailing!
Suffering and smiling. Let wailer wail. In fact let wail ers proudly and gallantly wail, to keep this government at the edge of the desk to work.
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Zzyco:

Suffering and smiling. Let wailer wail. In fact let wail ers proudly and gallantly wail, to keep this government at the edge of the desk to work.
...... Happy wailing! Just like the way you wailed for 6years to keep your 'Oga Jona' at the edge of his desk to work right? While he almost destroyed this country with deep corruption with his cronies. Bunch of hypocrites! Happy wailing once more!
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by marshalcarter: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Mrs aisha.....4get the fact dat m crushin on u oo grin

Ya husband is killin us....how can he promise and fail....see fuel is risin...ordinary rice is risin not to talk of chicken and turkey....economy is fallin lyk autumn leaves and u're sayin we are safe in ya malu keeper husband....na wa ooo.....I won't blame him sha...its the GREAT FOOL called Jonathan I'd blame....cos he's not a man....had it been he did wat he suppose to do as a man.....Buhari for no see chance....now things are goin from bad to worst and u're sayin we are safe....even the devil is havin mercy on 9ja

#sipsWeed
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Zzyco: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Happy wailing! Just like the way you wailed for 6years to keep your 'Oga Jona' at the edge of his desk to work right? While he almost destroyed this country with deep corruption with his cronies. Bunch of hypocrites! Happy wailing once more!
I am not a party fanatic Mr man! Do you think being against the buhari style of leadership, you have to be from the opposition. Do you know my political view? Please happy suffering and smiling once more.
Re: Nigerians Are In Safe Hands In My Husband’s Govt – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Zzyco:

I am not a party fanatic Mr man! Do you think being against the buhari style of leadership, you have to be from the opposition. Do you know my political view? Please happy suffering and smiling once more.
...... To each his own.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! MTN Caught Avoiding Tax With Phantom Companies In Dubai, Mauritius!!! / Bukola Saraki On Shopping Spree To Buy Judges….. / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.