Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) (38220 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
youngberry001:
tripplets shocked

which type of d**k u get!!!
It's called jantamanta
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by IBROHIM: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
who comot ur chain?
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
how my daughter pisure take reach here undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Enoquin(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
kiss What a cute babe!
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
Yimu undecided
you're very cute and so am I our kids 'll be very fresh
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by femi4: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
I love kids kiss

Baba God give me lovely kids
let me know when you are ready!
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by daveP(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dont understand these celebs these days.

Yesterday one snatch a journalist cam to stop from snapping pix of baby. Today this one is showing us how his baby looks like.

Yeah Taste and Suit is different, but let Unique Sense be the same always!!
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
beautiful baby
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Gracito(f): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aww she's so cuteeeeeee
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Pidggin(f): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by holysina(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
I love kids kiss

why should he give u and leave others wink grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by holysina(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
youngberry001:
tripplets shocked

which type of d**k u get!!!
the guy get size A+ shocked
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by lekankolade(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
No pikin wey no fine ooo...ur wealth and good health determine the finess of ur pikin

Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Lekewatt(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
all ds for a few likes? I guess u dont even know what S.A.W means........for d main torey, dt baby no fine jor....my princess fine pass am. her forehead na die.....lol
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Africanbarbie(f): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please i need an answer to this question...If Ada is a Girl and Obi is a Boy who is ADAOBI ? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

Are you the Christian Shekau?(Abi which religion u dey practise).

You need a change of mentality.
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Joygalore(f): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Not only for me smiley
holysina:

why should he give u and leave others wink grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by holysina(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
Not only for me smiley
then na you and who shocked sad
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by batulakarada: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
viviangist4:
Caption

Good morning fam!

source https://instagram.com/p/9u9S8HrPws/?taken-by=judeengees
End time pictures.
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Elle277(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
what an angel...so cute
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
cool okay.
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Our5k(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
I love kids kiss

Let's get married. I can give you lovely kids and fulfill your dreams. After that we break up wink
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Our5k(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
Huh?

[img]http://trendom.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/r9TptTb.gif[/img]
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Our5k(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lekewatt:
all ds for a few likes? I guess u dont even know what S.A.W means........for d main torey, dt baby no fine jor....my princess fine pass am. her forehead na die.....lol
Your mumu go last
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Joygalore(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yimu
Our5k:

Let's get married. I can give you lovely kids and fulfill your dreams. After that we break up wink
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by Our5k(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
Yimu
You too like shakara self tongue
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) by dacovajnr: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
chuzydon:

Forget long talk,I can give you triplets undecided
if na starch cum dey cum out nko?make she prepare born paki undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Teebillz Tunji Balogun Celebrates His Birthday Today With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.