Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. (1438 Views)

I Need Adsense / Need Adsense Partnership In 2 Blog's Getting 30,000 To 60,000+ Monthly Pageviews / You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
As the title explains, me and my team would post unique articles on your site, apply for adsense for you and make sure you get the adsense approval.

After approval you pay us and we hand over the already approved adsebse account to you.
Simple isnt? smiley

Currently we have successfully gotten approval for about 11 adsense account.

Fastest duration was within 3days.
Longest was 3weeks.

Add me on bbm if you are interested.
5656BB50 thank you.
Or ask me questions here
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Google Adsense introduces Google contributor.
Google Contributor will let your members pay a monthly fee to reduce the amount of adverts shown to them, isn't that cool?
More Money for Publishers.
smiley
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Another approval just confirmed by my team this evening... making it a total 12 approved accounts.
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Danyl(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
please how do you go about it, what are your charges? pls reply.
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Danyl:
please how do you go about it, what are your charges? pls reply.
it depends.. Charges varies when you already have a domain name and host or not.
Message me on BBM. 5656BB50

By the way happy birthday to me smiley
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by DamJod: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
timidapsin:
As the title explains, me and my team would post unique articles on your site, apply for adsense for you and make sure you get the adsense approval.

After approval you pay us and we hand over the already approved adsebse account to you.
Simple isnt? smiley

Currently we have successfully gotten approval for about 11 adsense account.

Fastest duration was within 3days.
Longest was 3weeks.

Add me on bbm if you are interested.
5656BB50 thank you.
Or ask me questions here

WOW!!! VERY NICE! i have been having problems with my adsense account...find it really difficult getting approval.will i give u my email adress, coz i have already passed the first stage and then i have associated my adsense account to my blog. tell me what ll be needed and price range for your service. meanwhile u will need to review my blog first. www.surestnigerianjobs.com thats the blog url.
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by DOCTORDONE: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
DamJod:

WOW!!! VERY NICE! i have been having problems with my adsense account...find it really difficult getting approval.will i give u my email adress, coz i have already passed the first stage and then i have associated my adsense account to my blog. tell me what ll be needed and price range for your service. meanwhile u will need to review my blog first. www.surestnigerianjobs.com thats the blog url.
We dont work on Google hosted blogs, because they provide hosted adsense.
Message me on bbm.
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
2015 is gone, more than 22 approved adsense accounts. smiley
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why don't you work on Google hosted accounts dear? Does it take long for Google to approve hosted accounts because am having problem approving mine. It has been 5 days no word from them though I applied 26th Dec maybe the holidays made them slow down...am expecting their approval or disapproval next week shaaa.
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Danyl(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
timidapsin:
it depends.. Charges varies when you already have a domain name and host or not.
Message me on BBM. 5656BB50

By the way happy birthday to me smiley
I dont use bbm are you on whatzap?
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Danyl:

I dont use bbm are you on whatzap?
yeah, send a mail to me, I would send my number timidapsin@gmail.com
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkwaIfugo:
Why don't you work on Google hosted accounts dear? Does it take long for Google to approve hosted accounts because am having problem approving mine. It has been 5 days no word from them though I applied 26th Dec maybe the holidays made them slow down...am expecting their approval or disapproval next week shaaa.
Yeah it's really tough getting approval for hosted accounts sorry sad
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Danyl(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
timidapsin:
yeah, send a mail to me, I would send my number timidapsin@gmail.com
ok will do that
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Raheemzee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bros,pls cn my wapka account b reviewed fr approval? Though i stil use .tk fr nw...pls reply asap
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Raheemzee:
Bros,pls cn my wapka account b reviewed fr approval? Though i stil use .tk fr nw...pls reply asap
sorry for late reply, adsense doesnt accept .TK, get a .com domain
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Raheemzee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
timidapsin:
sorry for late reply, adsense doesnt accept .TK, get a .com domain
thanks,so u mean i can actually use my wapka via dot com domain to open
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by timidapsin(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Raheemzee:
thanks,so u mean i can actually use my wapka via dot com domain to open
Absolutely
Re: Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. by Raheemzee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
timidapsin:
Absolutely
ok thanks alot man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My 4 Days Old Recipe Blog For Review / Web Hosting / Build Ur Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.