Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago (8122 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2015
RisingSun1:
You are the real Basta•rd.When you don't know the way about of your hausa-fulani father.

I do not expect a simpleton and riffraff, to understand the mechanism of family and the attendant respect therein.
Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by RisingSun1: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

I do not expect a simpleton and riffraff, to understand the mechanism of family and the attendant respect therein.
Lol the only mechanism of family here is that your real family is originally from the north and not from the east as ur mum earlier told you.

Pls beg her to tell you the truth of what actually happened.
Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
RisingSun1:
Lol the only mechanism of family here is that your real family is originally from the north and not from the east as ur mum earlier told you.

Pls beg her to tell you the truth of what actually happened.

What do you expect from a man whose only source of news and inspiration is from a self centered Albino run radio station? Your leader lacks decorum and civility; expecting anything otherwise from you is a tall order
Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by RisingSun1: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

What do you expect from a man whose only source of news and inspiration is from a self centered Albino run radio station? Your leader lacks decorum and civility; expecting anything otherwise from you is a tall order
Look at someone talking about decorum and civility,while u rain others with insults here.He that comes to equuty,should come with clean hands.

When will ur hausa-fulani blood brothers produce an albino that will shark the country??

1 Like

Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
RisingSun1:
Look at someone talking about decorum and civility,while u rain others with insults here.He that comes to equuty,should come with clean hands.

When will ur hausa-fulani blood brothers produce an albino that will shark the country??

RIP English!!!
Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by RisingSun1: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

RIP English!!!
Lol are u forming English prof?

U never hear about typo error before??

Is like you are no longer comfortable with the way the argument is going.You want to change the topic? No problem,I'm very much ready.

Mr almajiri I'm ready either way.

2 Likes

Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
RisingSun1:
Lol are u forming English prof?

U never hear about typo error before??

Is like you are no longer comfortable with the way the argument is going.You want to change the topic? No problem,I'm very much ready.

Mr almajiri I'm ready either way.

RIP English. Not suprised though coming from a brain washed riffraff
Re: First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago by RisingSun1: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

RIP English. Not suprised though coming from a brain washed riffraff
So this Hausa/Fulani bastard cannot differentiate between real English and pidgin English.

Mr English professor It is "surprised" and not "suprised"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari / 2023: Pro-Osinbajo Group Seeks Emir Of Ilorin Support / Soyinka Blasts Aondokaa On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.