Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial (30017 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by themilanway(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy could not comment on this thread. He was the first to open grin grin

Why him go comment?You don hear say abobaku dey die before king?

Expect his response when him don snuff his watery nose grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by dadebayo1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
All is well
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cameleon72:
I think av seen Obj advise to him why cant him do same
CHAI
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by slimpoppa(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Saraki is just loosing anyhow.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by missKiffy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Saraki don enter one chance
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please i need an answer to this question...If Ada is a Girl and Obi is a Boy who is ADAOBI ? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by adekolaelect(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why Saraki running up & down ?he better concentrate on dat case if he can win but he is looking all ways all means nt 2 let dat case hold d head of law makers has bcm d head of lawbreaker it's a shame for senate president 2 run away 4rm justice he better resign dan 2 turn office of senate prs 2 another thing he is nt the first person 2b there & he is nt going 2b the last.dat office remain there when we are still practice Democracy gov.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by kindnyce(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
SARAKI CAN CONTINUE WITH HIS MERRY GO ROUND AND MANY ANTICS,ONE THING IS CERTAIN.......JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by dklex(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
One would wonder why a man that pleads not guilty is running helter skelter to save his head instead of standing to defend himself.

I wonder o o o

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why Saraki running up & down ?he better concentrate on dat case if he can win but he is looking all ways all means nt 2 let dat case hold d head of law makers has bcm d head of lawbreaker it's a shame for senate president 2 run away 4rm justice he better resign dan 2 turn office of senate prs 2 another thing he is nt the first person 2b there & he is nt going 2b the last.dat office remain there when we are still practice Democratic gov.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by accelion(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
He is just a loser who wouldn't give up. By the time, the Minister of Justice is sworn in and the initial gragra begins, he would be the scapegoat to be used. Let him please be the sacrifice to be used to revive our justice system. I'm beggin him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by johntaiwo123(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's good
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Intendy: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
The Federal High Court Lagos dismisses Saraki's application seeking to stop his arrest, prosecution and trial in Abuja..#CodeOfConductTribunal

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/06/lagos-high-court-dismisses-sarakis-application/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This man trying to evade justice by all means but God pass you
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by bbjummy: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
tongue tongue tongue U see your life tongue tongue tongue
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by baroon(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
pa chukwudi dy hear.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abeg na how many case Saraki get for court?
Chukwudi44, are you see what I'm saw?

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by bmos(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cameleon72:
I think av seen Obj advise to him why cant him do same

How did obj advised?
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Perfectwazobia: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Let justice prevail whichever way.

Mine is, let the law take it's cause irrespective of who is involved.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Spydamannn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
I fear for saraki,wonder if he can survive this...We want Justice

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
One would wonder why a man that pleads not guilty is running helter skelter to save his head instead of standing to defend himself.
He has been fighting a lost battle since while his lawyers led him the wrong way. Lawyers self undecided
I pity Saraki though sad

3 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Joeace3000(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Jabioro: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Where is Mogaji and team? We want you ratify the rascality please
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Our5k(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buhari High Court of Justice
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
midolian:
Exactly what I'm asking myself!! It beats me honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by busolakun(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Democracy, rule of law. Think we are evolving
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by philips70(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
efilefun:
Saraki needs to bow out honorably, this case can't be swept under the carpet, this an administration were all the hidden facts are laid before the citizens who are really interested in seeing how things go unlike before when everything was hidden from the public.

This wailers are really confused set of humans, when saraki was made the senate president they all came to nairaland to create funny threads on how saraki will revive their almost dead party, Saraki's got invited by CCT and they screamed witch hunt, while their "gods" in the senate had been the abobakus following saraki to the court. After Saraki betrayed them by confirming Amaechi, they now see him as corrupt Apc member... Bunch of clueless humans

Not just clueless and confused but also brain fagged. Am afraid if by 2019 many will not be checked into rehabs and mental homes. For the females, I can just imagine the kind of mental torture their boyfriends and husbands will be going through in their hands. Owhefia!

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Goke7: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
The way Saraki is going and running heltasketer, He will soon enter Benin or Togo to seek for another court injunction. This is what you get when you hide in a cark park for hours to become senate President grin

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by Ciscogod(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
olatunji21:
And the Mumu Saraki self, of all courts in Nigeria na Lagos u dy find justice...

I dont know why this comment got my smiling.

Like say u dey my mind.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by midolian(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

Why him go comment?You don hear say abobaku dey die before king?

Expect his response when him don snuff his watery nose grin cheesy wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial by MrDavidson: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
How I wish Saraki will just save himself this headache of running from court to court. Had this kind of case surfaced about a year ago, some judges would have received humongous bribe in the night, and come out in the day to strike out this case. But God has answered the prayers of poor, cheated Nigerians, and plenty sets of justice are just a stone-throw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.