Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? (948 Views)

Senegal Parrots And Adorable Love Birds For Sale / Africa Grey Parrots For Sale / Looking For Parrots To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Olayinka777(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ever since I started letting my African grey parrots out of their cage, they have seem to be quieter and more relaxed compared to when I used to lock them up. I enjoy them more now because the compound is quiet and calm.

Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by mebad(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
They don't attempt to fly away ?

4 Likes

Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by joystickextend1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
how much did u get them for?
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Olayinka777(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
mebad:
They don't attempt to fly away ?
Actually their wings have been clipped.
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Olayinka777(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
joystickextend1:
how much did u get them for?
They used to be five in number, sold two still have two available for sale as I'm retaining one for myself.
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by joystickextend1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Olayinka777:
They used to be five in number, sold two still have two available for sale as I'm retaining one for myself.

so how much do u wanna sell it? is it male n female? re u selling together or one each? and
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Olayinka777(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
35k. Frankly the sex is still unknown. However the buyer wants it, single or double all goes.
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Prodeegee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Olayinka777:
35k. Frankly the sex is still unknown. However the buyer wants it, single or double all goes.
Hello, is this the price of Both or each?
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by Olayinka777(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Price of each sir!
Re: Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? by lacicrips(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Olayinka777:
Price of each sir!
Do they talk? Please upload a video.

(1) (Reply)

XMAS Bonanza_boerboel Puppies For Sale / This Hipster Snake Was Born With Sunglasses And A Mustache / Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.